September 23, 2014 | 1800 users online

Eye Shadow - Revlon - Wet/Dry shadow in Sunflash

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2011 8:03:00 PM More reviews by GlitterSticker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Very pretty shade, I got this from my mom with high expectations so I was fairly surprised. Great peach shimmer and works with brown/grey liners. Also great for a blush, I have yet to try it on my eyes wet but wish me luck!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2005 6:04:00 AM More reviews by laurus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I quess this just does not suit my colouring. I am a scandinavian PPP wih dark hair and blue-green eyes. Muddy on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2004 10:47:00 AM More reviews by Deenah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love Revlon's wet-dry shadows and this color is really a basic, one I hope will not get discontinued. I have problems finding eyeshadows because of my pale skin and large eyes. Most colors make me look like I've spent ten days awake but this one is nice, just shiny enough and a great base if you want to blend in other shades aftewards. I personally like to wear it alone, with a bronze eyeliner. It also looks amazing with brown and charcoal liners.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2003 11:47:00 PM More reviews by zoegirl1987

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

First of all, the packaging sucks but this is so cheap I gues I can't really complain, as for the product itself, I use it as a blush and it gives me the most GORGEOUS glow, get it, you will not regret! Also looks pretty when used as a shadow.