April 23, 2014 | 1895 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2013 2:32:00 AM More reviews by sivadore

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I uploaded a photo to show the one-coat coverage of this mascara.

It's a very good mascara. It's been in my collection for a while. Sometimes you just forget about certain products!

This mascara has great coverage with a single coat. No clumping, no transferring, and it wears very well throughout the day. I haven't had any problems with irritation or smearing. It dries soft and not stiff. My eyelashes did not lose their curl. The formula is smooth without being thin. The brush works well to separate and define lashes. It's not a feathery look, as the lashes look thicker and defined.

I've been spoiled by YSL mascara, but for the price this Avon mascara is excellent. If you've got it in your collection, pull it out and try it again. You might be surprised at how much you like it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2012 10:14:00 PM More reviews by belle666

This is absolutely the best mascara that I have tried from Avon and certainly one of the best of any brand. I am very disappointed that I haven't seen this in any Avon brochures recently, I'm worried that they discontinued this product. I have pretty short, straight lashes and not just any mascara can fix my problem. This is about as close to a miracle worker a mascara can be. It gave me great length and curl (even more than others that I have used an actual eyelash curler with) with many compliments. And this is the mascara that would often be on sale in a brochure for $2.99! I really hope Avon brings this back without any changes because this has to be one of the best mascaras on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by coralskyes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a mascara junkie and anyone who knows me well enough will say I love a great mascara - which this product is! My naturally curly lashes (so cumbersome at times!) separate and spread to great lengths with this mascara. No clumping, flaking, running, NOTHING!

I do recommend wiping the excess off because it allows for cleaner application, especially to target those pesky outside corner lashes. I've had people ask me if I'm wearing false lashes with just 2 coats of this stuff! BUY IT!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2011 11:02:00 PM More reviews by shadowlye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not terrible but when you don't want to use your really expensive stuff it does a close substitute.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2011 11:15:00 AM More reviews by jsessio

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've tried a lot of different mascaras lately, and this one didn't do much at all. Avon's lengthening mascara wasn't terrible, but it didn't do anything for my lashes. They didn't appear longer or thicker...just a little darker. I tried using several coats, but the formula didn't really build. I was disappointed, but at least I didn't spend a lot on it. I'll probably throw this one away.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Icaria

UPDATE: WOULD NOT CONSIDER DUE TO ANIMAL TESTING FOR CHINESE MARKET 17/02/2012 I don't know why I used this for so long (little over 3 years). It's ok but dosen't keep my lashes curled and does flake a bit at the end of the day.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2011 11:07:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Not a bad mascara, I didn't get the wow factor once it was on but it did give my lashes nice coverage. I did notice some smudging at the end of the day though.
Update: I am not liking this at all, it is clumping and smearing and irritating my eyes, won't be buying this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 1:21:00 PM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros: Brush is narrow and lots of spacing between bristles so combs nicely. Can layer without getting clumpy or weigh down lashes. Formula is wet so no clumping. Holds curl. Sometimes goes on sale for C$2.99.
Cons: Not waterproof so gives me dark undereye circles (thus low overall rating).
Still searching for one that doesn't smudge.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by coffeeholic17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i liked this mascara a lot, it lengthened my lashes without giving me that "spider lash" look, held a curl well, didn't weigh my asian lashes down and separated my lashes as well. i got this on sale so i didn't have to pay for much. however, there is some smudging at the end of the day, but nothing i haven't seen before with other mascaras if i don't use the waterproof version. will buy again, but this time in waterproof, and yes, i recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2010 8:49:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara it can get your lashes sky high. It lengthens and volumizes, I can get my lashes to easily touch my brows. The formula is nice and wet which make it easy to apply a bunch of coats, before they get too clumpy. The brush is also just right not too big or small. The didn't really have any issues with it.