October 25, 2014 | 1699 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Pink Bronze Pigment

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2013 7:51:00 PM More reviews by xMessy

I love to put this on my cheeks when I'm going out, looks fab in photos and really makes me look more dewy and golden without looking too shimmery! Mac pigments are really wonderful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by deadonarrivals

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this pigment. Such a pretty warm fall shade. It's like an explosion of the sun and fall leaves. The base color is copper with pink shimmer. Very pigmented, a little goes a long way. Also, this stays on my oily lids for hours even without primer. I actually like to reach for this on my lazy days because it requires no blending or primer. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Whittneyd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Got trial version of this to try it and fell in love! Alone its a shimmery look, love with dark brown outline. But especially love on top of a darker color. I use MAC pigment "Later" underneath and really boosts the color and sparkle. The bottle is huge, and lasts forever.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2010 4:54:00 PM More reviews by efrazier

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This pigment is a combo of Melon and Fuchsia pigment. I wouldn't get this color if you have Melon or Fuchsia. This is not a must have color.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/24/2010 11:44:00 PM More reviews by duhnay

I like this pigment a lot. It has a very pretty duo chrome effect to it (peachy pink to golden color). I was scared to wear it at first but it looked so pretty in the jar I just got it. I thought it might look weird but to my surprise I loved it. I always get compliments when I wear it and everyone likes it. I can see how it would look different on different skin tones though so def try it out on your own skin if you get the chance, or just get a sample!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/23/2010 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Asianbarbiee91

This pigment is very unique and I can see why it hasn't worked for some people. MAC describes this color as "peach with pink duochrome" and that is a very close description on it. On some people, though, it can turn more "orange" than peach on the lids but it really depends on your complexion. This took a while of getting used to, as it looked like I had tired sore eyes when I just dabbed it on. I don't like to wear this alone but it looks awesome paired with some bronze/brown. This eyeshadow is duochrome and I love colors that reflect more than one shade. I haven't tried applying it to my cheeks but I'm sure the outcome will be great.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2010 8:56:00 PM More reviews by kneena

Hmmm... looks like bruise yellow with a really cool toned pink shimmer. Might be taking this one back.....

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2010 6:20:00 PM More reviews by yessisbfc

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really don't think I like the colour of this pigment at all. It looks a nice colour in the tub but when I apply it, it just looks a horrible pinky orange colour that looks so wrong on my skin tone. It probably looks nice on some people but I really don't like it at all!
I gave it a 3 however because I can see that it could work and would be nice on the right person. It also has a nice texture and applies well.
I wish I hadn't got the full size of this as I'll never use it so I wouldn't recommend it or buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2010 7:16:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This wouldnt be an everyday pig for me,more for when i want to be playful i guess. Its a really cool color thats hard for me to describe (peachy,salmon?) Looks terrible on me when my hair is burgundy but better when its in its natural strawberry blonde state.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2009 10:28:00 PM More reviews by MissChels

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the orange and pink hues in this fabulous bronze pigment. It works really well with my fair/medium skin tone and my dark brown eyes. Bronze usually drowns out my eye color but this actually made mine pop. And it is by MAC so without me even saying it you know this is high quality. Love this color and will keep it around as long as it's made.