July 28, 2014 | 1736 users online

Crème - Covermark - Essence Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2014 7:58:00 AM More reviews by lipstickwoo

I bought it because of the hype saying it might as well be the foundation with reasonable price that provides certain coverage, lasts for several hours even on oily skin,looks perfectly fine hours later,has mighty benefits for skin,and, never breaks people out. well that is a myth. firstly choosing the THE SHAPE for one is a real task,especially for someone who is not in easy touch with its cosmetics counter. I chose ynoo over several samples,only to found out later that despite this shape was very much my face color, it did not blend into my face right away naturally(revealing a mask like thing). even though things got better hours later and the foundation finally looked natural enough, it failed my expectation. secondly,this creme foundation is definitely too thick for oily skin in warmer days. I used it in 25+ degree centigrade and it made me feel itchy and blocking(and I could see the shine over my face within anhour). when I used it in around15 degree centigrade it worked alright. thirdly,most importantly, if you are acne prone,probably you would like to ditch this product however fantastic reviews you've got elsewhere.I am oily,sensitive due to previous acne treatment history,and super acne prone.This bottle causes me 1 or 2 spots every time after I take off my makeup. BTW,Bareminerals Matt is THE perfect foundation for me that has none of the setbacks above.would recommend anyone shares similar skin conditions like me choose BM over covermark.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2012 11:15:00 AM More reviews by ChloeYoung

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the kind of foundation you'll go to when you can't find anything suitable . It's not perfect, but it wins in overall performance. It offers medium coverage, blends well, nevever bother to use a brush--go directly with your warm fingers! Stays for an entire day(technically not stay,it will fade, but in a good way--getting nore and more natural). And it never breaked me out, which is strange, cause I have hyper acne-prone skin.
And cover mark has an excellent range of shades that you can choose from.my best match is BOoo.
Will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2011 12:44:00 PM More reviews by glanda

Coverage is very good, and it doesn't break me out. Every easy to blend. The only problem is a little pricy, and it can't be bought in Canada...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2009 4:49:00 PM More reviews by fflor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This foundation is pretty good. It blends well but it's not super moisturizing compared to my guerlain one. But i think this one has a little more coverage than that. I really like the packaging as well, i got the tube form so its very light and easy to get the product out. They also have a variety choices of colors so im sure you can find something that matches your skintone !

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2009 11:55:00 AM More reviews by vanitygal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

A lovely texture and great foundation for those opting for slight to light converage, so not the ideal one for people desiring to conceal heavy scarring or dark acne pigmentation.

It doesnt not casue break outs, leaves a lovely veil over the skin that looks sheeer and natural, (recommended for those who have relatively clear skin not requiring too much coverage)

the only cons:

-Container, annoying to use the applicator to extract out of jar.
-Expensive

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2008 11:58:00 PM More reviews by xclairex

I would like to give this a 3.5 =/ I've been using this foundation for 2 months already , and it haven't caused any break outs nor irritation.
Pros:
-VERY good coverage , makes my skin look flawless!
-not greasy and doesn't look cakey
-the color doesn't turn orange like other foundations that i've tried
-only need a little bit of it , so i guess one pot will last a loooong time
-good for sensitive skin
Cons:
-NO lasting power, seriously.. after 4/5 hours its totally gone
-pricey! i could get better foundations for the same price
hope this was helpful :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2008 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Rachealee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm using the tone BO10
It's almost the perfect shade for me, it doesn't break me out or irritate me.
less harmful to skin then the rest
But don't like the packaging, not a fan of jars. Only wish they can do it in a tube or with a pump. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2008 11:36:00 PM More reviews by barbiesweetdoll

i'm using the cream version and although it has good coverage,the shades are all too dark for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2005 6:21:00 AM More reviews by ophiliac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The BEST foundation ever! I use the liquid version in summer, and this cream version in winter. The summer one (liquid) keeps your skin oil free while the winter one keeps your skin moist. It doesn't break me out too. This is my HG foundation. But I only wish it comes in tube but not in a bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2003 7:07:00 AM More reviews by Beautifool

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the BEST OF THE BEST foundation u will ever find!
u can apply as much as u want(to cover dark or redness spots) but u still look natural!! GREAT STUFF!!
i stop lookin to try any other foundation cuz i know this's it!
the third one i bought is goin to finish soon so i'll need another one
but i wont try any other brand for sure *Tips* apply little amount on your finger and lightly pad it on the skin ..the more u pad the more it become smooth then let it rest for a second and apply the second coat if u need full coverage for that area ...
*two thumbs up*