September 22, 2014 | 1090 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - #414 - Red Red

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

The best red polish for a pedicure. Dirt cheap, you could totally get away with only 1 coat (but I am compelled to do at least 2), awesome neutral cherry red that anybody should be able to pull off. I don't really like red polish on my fingernails but on my toes, love it and this is a must have.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by thekayesade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Dark Skin girls that are afraid of red...try this ASAP.. it's nice and goes on smooth and evenly. I have many reds and this is replacing my Sally Hansen triple shine Playing Koi.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by kadytheredpanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

In terms of value, this is perhaps the best red I can think of. This thing applies opaque in one coat on me. ONE COAT! The color is crayon red and perfect for those that want that shade and nothing else. I don't wear red polish often because I prefer blues and glitters, but it's a nice treat when I want a quick polish job versus others I own that take more work (sheerer, streakier, etc). All that for 99 cents too, and you can get it for even lower on sale! Definitely one of my best beauty buys ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 9:40:00 AM More reviews by JSFrevel

Great color! Kind of a fresh and bright red. Went on evenly and looked great. Will use a top coat and hit it out the door. Can't be beat at any price, but the price is also so reasonable that it gets a top rating for that as well!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/11/2012 5:29:00 PM More reviews by everythingbeauty

Love the color. It is gorgeous. It's definitely worth one dollar but it dries out within 2 to 3 months. It also starts chipping after a day or two with one coat. Needs a top/base coat or just apply two coats of it and it'll stay good for a good 3 days. Love the color, It pops out and looks good on any skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2012 10:16:00 PM More reviews by LadyClaudia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a pretty nice nail polish for the price. It has a beautiful classic red color, and it goes on pretty opaquely. With just about 2 coats, you can get a great, opaque color out of it. After a while, it started clumping and it was hard to apply, but that was only because it was so old. If your on a budget and need a good red polish, then Wet 'n' Wild is the way to go! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2012 8:20:00 AM More reviews by emmamulligan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Very retro :) Great product, as always.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2012 2:41:00 AM More reviews by kawaiishinichan

First WNW polish I purchased and this nail polish is awesome. Love love love it! True candy red, one coat of polish is enough to coat nail evenly. Kind of shiny on its own too, but I recommend putting clear polish on top. Does not chip easily and also dries quickly enough. Really great polish for a dollar, makes me want to try other colors in this line.

Update: I do notice like others that it chips easily even with a top coat. I don't know what else to do, add more layers? but still decent for the cost.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2012 6:36:00 PM More reviews by ThisGirlxD14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this polish:) But I'm so in love with the formula ! it's * so * creamy. And it's opaque in one coat. I mean, it's so easy to apply ! Although it's opaque in one coat, I use two to get the deepest richest colors. I gave it a 3 for packaging, tho. Cause it's plain. Boring. And I can't really talk about wear because I have an amazing topcoat.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 12:53:00 AM More reviews by MysteryButterfly

my one and only bright red nail polish. the only one i need. pretty and cheap.