Mary Kay Crystalline Powder Perfect eye color

4.7

on 1/9/2010 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

A nice buttery, creamy color. Not white, not golden, though. Its a yellowish cream..lol! Its lovely. It isn't overly powdery, has a nice sheen to it. It doesn't contain glitters, but does have a shimmery quality to it. I have gone through so much of this color! I have others very similar, though. I like to use this on days when I don't want a bright or bold eye...and use it all over the lid with a bit darker color in the crease. Its also nice as an inner corner highlight or brow highlight. Will I repurchase? hmm, I don't really know...I'll put yes because it is worthy of repurchase, but I also feel there are a lot of colors that could be dupes for this one. The packaging is nothing special, just a side slide pan...doesn't fit into any traditional palettes, so that could be upsetting if that is a big deal to you...I don't mind.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Very nice highlighter. Not exactly white. More of a creamy color. Has slight shimmer. Easy to blend.

on 12/11/2007 12:13:00 AM

This is a great highlighter color. Not too shimmery, just perfect!!

on 7/24/2007 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the best highlight shade that I have found so far! It wakes up tired eyes and makes other colors brighter. I love this and will stick with it! *edit* I bought some Wet n Wild shadow in creme which is much cheaper and just as good if not better!!

For the price, this can't be beat. It's the perfect, slightly shimmery highlighter for my PPP skin.

on 5/28/2005 11:13:00 PM

I love this white/cream eyeshadow! It is my fave as a highlighter and as a base because it makes other eyeshadows more true to color. Shimmery but not stripper shimmery, just glowy maybe. I use this all the time, and have yet to find one who compares!

on 4/19/2005 1:21:00 AM

Cheap white, with a bit of sparkle, eyeshadow. Can be used as a highlighter or more subtly over the lid. Be sure to prime the eyelid with concealer or a cream, or else the eyeshadow will leave crease lines. It has a fair amount of staying power.

on 10/12/2004 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

A very fair price for a good every-day highlighter shade.

Crystalline has been around for a while - and with good reason.

I am a PPP and can use it under the brow bone or on the entire lid.

A nice staple.

on 9/27/2004 8:20:00 PM

Crystalline is BEAUTIFUL. It's a light ivory shade with some shimmer and it's quite pigmented. Looks great as a wash with a eyeliner and mascara OR in combination with other eyeshadows and used on the browbone.

Nice, almost matte warm ivory white shade that makes an excellent browbone highlighter w/o adding a lot of shimmer. MK's e/s's are great quality but don't care for the "need to palette" packaging.

Top Rated Mary Kay Products