August 30, 2014 | 1719 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - Bright Eyes Duo Eyeliner - Onyx & Pearl

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2008 12:15:00 AM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I liked the concept of this liner, dark onyx with the pearly shimmer for the inner and outer corners of the eye. When I apply the pearl, my entire face brightens up instantly. I dont even need concealer with this. The only thing I dislike is how is smudges so easily and gets a little greasy. Other than that, its simple and easy to use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2008 5:43:00 PM More reviews by poeticdancer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like the double liner concept. Both liners glide on very precisely. The Pearl end works great in inner corners for a wide-eyed look.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/11/2006 5:41:00 PM More reviews by misselyse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was a pretty good eyeliner, does not really smudge a lot. I loved the two sided pencil although i do not like to wear the pearly one everyday. OK, nothing fantastic though

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2006 10:01:00 AM More reviews by thelastkiss

I got this in a gift set for Christmas from my best friend...thank god I did not pay for this. I love retractable eyeliner, but this stuff is just poor. The tip of the white liner broke off, and eventually so did the black. The white didn't show up at all. The black looked nice when you put it on, but faded after about an hour. I would not repurchase this.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2005 12:14:00 AM More reviews by jh14cm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I tan some, so I have a very medium skin tone, and usually have no problem making any shade of make up look well on my skin. This however, didn't even show up well. The Black Onyx half was okay, but the White Pearl did very little on my eyes. It was sorta hard to apply too, it wasn't very smooth at all, and so it kept breaking off! I'll definatly stick with a different brand of liner!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2005 1:20:00 PM More reviews by scj01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great liner if use with good eye primer. Will smudges from upper lid to under eye over time.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2005 12:36:00 AM More reviews by starmie104

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a rather mediocre product. The pearl is nice and a great white eyeliner for highlighting, smearable for a soft, lit, pearl look, and buildable for an actual white line. My stick however, broke three times. The base first completely came off, then the tip twice. The Onyx side doesn't apply very pigmented... there's no tugging, but at a price. It smudges very well and like crazy. If you're going for a smokey eye, this would be great to smudge and then very very carefully set. The only thing I've found it good for is for the lower lash line. A pretty normal product, a little more on the expensive side for me (I'm spoiled by Avon mark. products).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2005 10:33:00 AM More reviews by watergirl78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Horrible! I wanted this eyeliner because it had two colors available, and I typically like Almay products. I was very disappointed. The colors barely showed up on me (I have olive-toned skin), especially the pearl, and they did not last at all (less than an hour after applying). The pencils are not very easy to apply because the product is hard. I will stick to my BB gel eyeliner.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2004 2:39:00 PM More reviews by medeia13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The black one is nothing special since I have many favorite eyeliners, but the pearl part is unique. Usually I line my eyes with white or gold eye shadow to highlight the inner corners, but this is more convenient in pencil form. It also goes on smoothly and doesn't tug.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2004 1:31:00 PM More reviews by nicole33

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not the best product. I found the white to be a bit greyish and the consistency to be a bit waxy and it didn't have much staying power on my oily lids. Nothing special!