August 20, 2014 | 1385 users online

Gels/Soaps - Caress - Shimmering Body Bar

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2003 1:23:00 AM More reviews by akumahime

It didn't leave a shimmer at all. But it didn't dry my skin out or anything which was good. The smell wasn't overbearing either. Just average.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2003 7:07:00 PM More reviews by XAmAnDeRzX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this along with the shimmery lotion adn everything else caress i have the Shimmering dream(the purple kind and i wash my body with it and it leaves slightly noticible shimmers on my legs and some on my arms i love it love it love it a definite buy i hope everyone will try it cuz it is awesome!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2003 5:01:00 PM More reviews by snowcone831

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

smells offensive!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2003 3:19:00 PM More reviews by AmandaPanda

I bought this in hope it would leave my skin shimmery. Or at least have a nice smell.

I came home from the store, took it out of the package and it appeared to have barely any shimmer on it. I smelled it, and it reminded me of crayons.

I washed my hands with it to test it. The smell changed from a waxy to a slight fruity smell. Okay fine. I dried my hands and looked at them. No shimmer. None.

From now on, I will stick to my beloved Berry Fusion or Camay.