July 28, 2014 | 1105 users online

Eye Shadow - Bare Escentuals - Pebble

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2010 11:31:00 AM More reviews by kirstabelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this color, its such a great neutral. I use it a lot for daytime and work. I find that its a really good crease color for a no-make up or pin up nude eye, just right in the crease to create some shading. I also use it when I do brown smokey eyes, to blend out the other colors. Its one of those colors that doesn't look like much, and on its own is nothing spectacular, but you'll find yourself using it all the time nonetheless, because its so versatile. This is a staple for me, will definitely repurchase.

It reminds me a bit of wedge by MAC.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by mama2noah07

I adore this color! I use it above the crease for a super neutral look. Today I am wearing Cream Soda for my highlight, Pebble above the crease, and a little nude beach on the lid, lined with Tigers Eye (all BE) it looks so gorgeous!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2010 3:05:00 PM More reviews by thyme2sow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great everyday neutral matte eyeshadow. I have been wearing this color for years. First, I use the BE Primetime Eyelid Primer and then follow with a base of BE Bisque all over my lid, then apply BE Pebble in the crease, finish with BE City Lights as a highlight on my brow bone. This combo looks great with a bronze liner on my blue/green eyes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2010 10:37:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyes01

Not sure why I really bought this. A crease color, maybe? I don't know. It's an ok crease color but nothing special. Once it's gone (if I don't throw it out first), I won't be buying another. Nothing bad about it, I just don't wear it often enough to warrant another purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2009 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Court817

I have been wearing this for three years and am only on my second pot. This stuff is unbelievable. I work long hours and find that when I wear this in combination with the PrimeTime for eyes I can easily slip from day to night. This is an everyday shade!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2009 1:42:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I had to do an edit of this product b/c as it turns out, I am obsessed with it and will totally be getting it again. I've been going to this shade pretty much each day all summer-you can't go wrong imo. It's matte, and I apply it on my lids and even go beyond the crease for more day-friendly drama (and even wears well into night). I'm an NC35 w. brown eyes and it looks gorgeous, even if it does look like a boring milk-chocolate brown in the pan. I like to add darker shades in the crease anyway, but it is so versatile. Def an h.g!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2009 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Ssephora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a gorgeous natural brown. I'm just inlove with the color. It's a very classy color. No sparkle/shimmer. Kinda sheer. It goes on smooth. It stays on the whole day, with primer. Love this shadow. It smells good too. I love wearing natural colors to work. I'm a nanny and don't like feeling made up. Makes me feel icky by the end of the day if I put too much make up on, or colors that aren't natural. It's enough to make me look put together and ready for the day. This feels very light on. It's perfect.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/27/2009 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Kyakimochi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought pebble from Sephora, and while I was there, I was just looking for a good neutral color. I spotted this and thought it was nice looking, and safe enough for everyday. I tried it on in the store, and it looked good.

So I bought it and went home. As I was putting it on the next day, it looked totally horrible. On me, it just didn't match well at all. It's a dusty kind of brown that doesn't match my skin tone at all! Maybe it was the lighting in the store versus the naturally light...? I tried blending it with other colors, and nothing has worked with this. Also, I find that even with my best eye primer, this color fades very easy on me, and by one hour into wearing it, it doesn't look like i've put on ANYTHING at all.

So disappointed, especially for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2008 10:37:00 PM More reviews by groovinchic

I wear this nearly everyday to work. It's perfectly subtle, blendable, buildable. Even using it everyday for a year, I still have a ton of shadow in my pot! You can't beat this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2008 12:20:00 PM More reviews by deenie1499

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At first I wasnt sure that I liked this product. I purchased it so it could be a middle brown color for a smokey look. I tried it a few times and felt kind of eh about it.

But now I have been using it as just a subtle crease color. I don't like to wear too much make up to work, but I like to look polished and this goes well with my black eyeliner and mascara combo to make my eyes stand out.

Its certainly a good staple product in my routine.