July 23, 2014 | 1133 users online

Lip Treatments - Aura Cacia - Nourishing Carrot Seed Aromatherapy Lip Balm

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2011 4:28:00 PM More reviews by courtmb45

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This was HANDS DOWN the BEST lipbalm I've ever used. It IS difficult to apply in beginning, but that's because of the high volume of beeswax used- and it actually attributes to the effectiveness/ability to stay on.

They discontinued the product and I'm going to start making my own- if anyone has unused product they wish to sell, i'd like to know about it!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/17/2004 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Dana8789

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

THE MOST HORRIBLE LIP BALM!!! please smell this garbage before buying it. It smells like....really bad poopie! Its heavy and hard to put over chapped lips. It doesnt work great either.Please save the $4.00 and get some cocoacare cocoa butter chapstick for 79c at Liquidators! Just get there ASAP!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2003 10:33:00 PM More reviews by galaxygoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this lip balm because it was the cheapest one at my health food store and the ingredients looked nice. it feels nice, and it tastes alright (it has orange oil in it). The only bad thing is it feels slightly warm. Not what I really want in a Texas summer! I'd purchase it again, but not before I try the millions of other natural lip balms out there.