Mary Kay Apricot Breeze

4.2

on 1/1/2012 8:15:00 PM

I love this blush its matte and is the perfect light natural shade for that flushed look. It looks great on pale/light skin tones. It is a orangey peah tone and is very sooth on the skin. The only problem I have is with the packaging because mine came in a box with the pan and a cheap clear lid. And you have to pay more for the compact case, and Mary Kay changes the shape of the pans so you have to reperchase them. But that isnt really a problem so i recomed this to every one!

on 9/12/2009 12:46:00 AM

I love this blush. It's a matte, peachy-pink color that's perfect for everyday use. I absolutely love that it has no shimmer in it. It's refreshing that way. It gives me a true flushed look like I just worked out, or I spent an afternoon in the sun.

With its awkward, oval packaging, I find that it is easiest to apply with Sephora Brand's Professional Flat Blush Brush #42. Its pointed, flat shape picks up enough pigment to make you glow. :)

Tis nice!

on 5/25/2009 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Great blush, it gives my brown skin a gorgeous glow. I purchased it on ebay for next to nothing. Highly recommend this blush.

on 9/13/2007 4:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I like this blush, but I won't repurchase it again for a few reasons. The packaging is narrow, annoying to use with any decent blush brush. Also, I hate the refill concept - I don't always want to pull out a compact full of products just to use a blush. Buying an individual compact just for the blush is ridiculous also. I have several MK Compacts I purchased via Ebay, but I don't want to buy more. Thirdly, it's a nice color, a little light on my MAC NC30 skin, it's more of a peachy pink, more pink than peach, and it's light. You can build it, like you would Benefit's Georgia, but I prefer Georgia or Dandelion to this, and they have a little shimmer. I don't see any shimmer in this, sorry Paula Begoin. I will use mine up and it looks nice if I put enough on, but I won't repurchase.

on 8/21/2007 10:00:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

Great color. Like others have said, I was shocked to see what the color looked like in the compact, but it goes on very pretty. I am a redhead with a fair, cool complexion and I can wear this well. I would imagine that this would also look great on women with very dark hair. It is sheer, buildable color that lasts and is a great highligher on cheekbones.

on 7/14/2005 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a very pretty color, its very sheer and makes a nice highlight on my cheekbones and temple

on 6/12/2005 10:43:00 PM

This is a very nice color, the perfect peachy pink IMO. Paula Begoun's book indicates that this shade is too shimmery for daytime wear but I'm not seeing the shimmer? If there are shimmer particles in this one they are tiny and quite subtle. I just can't stand the packaging. These strips are so narrow it's difficult to pick up the right amount on your brush and to get an even distribution on the brush. I wish MK would consider selling this in a more traditional square or round pan.

on 4/7/2005 7:23:00 PM

I received a couple of MK blushes in a swap. I'd never tried them before and I'm not a big blush person, but I really like this blush! It's adds a soft peachy color to my cheeks. It's not shimmery and it doesn't show up much on me, but I like it because it really looks like I'm not wearing anything, but my face looks brighter.

on 3/19/2005 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I agree with the others that the narrow shape is a little annoying. Also, it would be easier to use without a compact if it was in a pot or something.So, I'm taking a point off for the packaging. However, this color is amazing and I use it almost everyday. It is a pretty natural looking peach color that really brightens up my face. It blends well, is very light and lasts a long time.

on 1/31/2005 10:46:00 AM

I really liked this blush. It is a matte peach and brightens the face to give a youthful look.

Popular Blush Products