Yves Saint Laurent HYDRATANT MINERAL

4.3

on 7/8/2004 12:29:00 AM

VERY nice. This isn't a super hydrating and moisturizing lotion IMHO, but more of a silky day lotion. I use 2 pumps per leg, 1 pump per hand, and 2 pumps for my body. I like how it's a clear aqua gel - looks like it'll be really refreshing to use in summer!
I use a really moisturizing crea at night and this one in the morning, just to make my skin feel smooth and soft. It has a fantastic light scent and absorbs easily into the skin. Lovely. continued >>

on 4/12/2004 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I have a big generous GWP bottle of this lotion. I LOVE IT!!! I love its smell and it really make my normal body skin hydrated and smooth. I don't use body lotion at all as my skin is not dry/oily and living in humid country like Singapore, most body lotion feels sticky on me. But this YSL lotion get absorbed by the skin very fast. There is no sticky feeling at all. Unfortunately the price tag is not attractive. I doubt I will buy one after finishing my GWP sample.

on 8/1/2003 2:03:00 AM

I like using this lotion in the summer because it feels tingly, kind of similar to the sensation you get from Sea Breeze. I can apply it really quickly and put on clothes right away because it absorbs quickly. My complaint is that when I touch my skin it has kind of a weird feeling when i have this on, not sticky, but kind of like as if i have anti-perspirant on my body or maybe hairspray, can't really describe it. But my skin feels good because it is all cool and tingly. This is an oil-free microcrystalline lotion.

on 4/11/2002 2:42:00 PM

Excellent body lotion. Fast absorbing, oil free, with trace elements to help skin retain moisture and prevent dehydration. Skin felt very good upon application even when I am not a body lotion fiend. Pricey but excellent quality. Not sure about the scent but to each its own.

Popular Lotions / Creams