October 25, 2014 | 1814 users online

Highlighters - Giorgio Armani - Fluid Sheer #1

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2014 12:52:00 PM More reviews by Vittoriak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful highlighter. I mix it with my foundations most of the time when I feel like having a more glowy complexion or I find the particular foundation too thick. And it does a great job delivering the results. It is glowy without being glittery or showin up oily on my face. I just simply love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2012 6:17:00 PM More reviews by alisonb77

This is a great highlighter. It gives a dewy sheen without any glitter or sparkle and can either be used on its own or mixed in with a liquid foundation. I have it in the lightest colour which works wonderfully for fair skin being neither too golden or silvery.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2009 10:12:00 PM More reviews by BelleDeCrecy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a perfect corrector for anyone with strong yellow/golden undertones. I have great difficulty finding foundations that are yellow enough to match my neck, which is slightly more yellow than my face. This has allowed me to correct all of my wonderful foundations (Prescriptives, GA, Laura Mercier, Kevyn Aucoin) that are STILL a tad too pink. My face and neck now blend seamlessly. GA Fluid Sheer # 1 has a subtle shimmer, but it can easily be worn during the day if mixed with a regular foundation. I'll never be without this. I understand that GA once also made this corrector without shimmer (Liquid Sheer #6.) I wish they would bring it back!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2008 9:43:00 AM More reviews by al82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

well ladies this is my HG highlighter product and trust me,ive tried them all,nars copacabana,origins halo,clinique,revlon skinlights,mac strobe,benefit....you name it,ive tried it.i hate the ones that look like you have smushed your face in a pot of glitter,for me its all about that lit from within sheeny glow.
and this little beauty is the one for me.
i apply it after foundation and just dot it over cheekbones,temples browbones and forehead and blend.
the golden champagney pigment are fantastic on mediumskintones like mine.
i cant fault this one.loves it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2007 12:58:00 AM More reviews by miranets

I mix with LSF #6 for a more yellow and brighter finish, used on its own it is too sheer to show up on my NC30 skintone - everything but the chunks of glitter disappear. You need to shake well before dispensing otherwise it separates. Has too much sheen for day time use, and does not do such an excellent job at correcting redness as I had wished for.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2005 10:02:00 AM More reviews by t4729

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yellowish-beige with gold sparkle. I use it to highlight cheeks.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/23/2004 6:52:00 AM More reviews by jacks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

hate this product. too much sparkle and glitter, especially for a daytime look. i mixed a little in with the LSF and it just looks too teeny bopper sparkly to me. it's nice as a highlighter if you just use a dab of it on the cheek and browbones; but otherwise, it's useless to me. would rather buy sometime more subtle and easier to use.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2004 11:57:00 PM More reviews by naima

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This Fluid Sheer is so gorgeous! It's a creamy yellow-gold fluid with true gold flecks. The fluid really blends in with my LSF #9 skin and looks natural. It casts a glow - luminous, but not shiny - on my skin when I mix it in w/ my foundation (when I wear it) or moisturizer. It's also a great highlighter along the upper cheekbones and browbones. And when I want to tone down the Fluid Sheer #8 (a rusty-red blush color), I mix a little of this in, and voila: soft, radiant cheeks.

I was lucky to get this in a swap, as I'm still not sure I would have purchased this full-price. But now that I have this highlighter, I'm hanging on to it!

I wish Armani would work on these pumps to release a little less product. Until then, I'll be perfecting my dispensing technique.