April 19, 2014 | 1888 users online

Concealers - Bobbi Brown - Concealer Kit

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2013 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Novelist12

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't really need concealer, but I wanted something to lift and brighten my eye area. This is perfect. The formula is so light and creamy. It blends so well and looks so natural. I use the corrector in dark peach or dark bisque, then the eye kit in Golden with the pale yellow powder. I lightly pat on the corrector then concealer, paying special attention to the inside area of the nose and eye, and then I sweep on the powder to set. It gives me a fresh wide awake look. This is my new best friend.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by dawngol

I am 42 with fair skin, dark circles, and fine lines. I used this product previously with the corrector and found it helped my circles but didn't completely cover them. I recently tried four different products as I found applying the BB products time consuming and it is difficult for me to get the product. With every other product (Nars, Dior, Estee Lauder and Covergirl/Olay) I was told several times that I looked really tired. Recently bought BB concealer in Warm Ivory and was told by family and friends that I looked much better.
I apply moisturiser, BB cream, corrector and concealer. I will stick with this routine and product from now on.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/16/2013 2:26:00 AM More reviews by misseevie

This was the best concealer I ever used - until I discovered Kryolan Dermacolour Camouflage Cream.

Bobbi Brown concealer is highly pigmented and gives very good coverage. It's better than all pharmacy concealers I've tried, but it's not perfect. The consistency of the formula is a problem for me - it's too oily, and as a result, gets shiny and creases easily, even when set with powder. I get oily streaks under my eyes over the course of the day, and when I try to blend them it wipes straight off because it is too greasy.

I now use Kryolan Dermacolour Camouflage Cream which is just as pigmented, but a wonderful dry, thick formula (in a good way!) that stays put for a long time and doesn't crease as easily. It's also a quarter of the price and you get more. See my review of this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/28/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by Jhe9488

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have really bad under eye circles and this concealer does give me excellent coverage, but the consistency is just too thick and has the tendency to look cake-y when I put it on. I also find that it comes off throughout the day even when I set it with the powder in the kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Okfinish93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my holy grail concealer! -Appears so natural on the skin and glides on so smoothly -The color range is great! I am pretty sure everyone will find a shade match -The coverage is perfect; not cakey but is heavy coverage. -Be sure to set this with a translucent powder ladies, as it is a bit oily -I have purchased this product 3 times. It truly is the best

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2013 5:20:00 AM More reviews by shinyfair

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only good thing about this product is its cute packaging, its small enough to fit into your tiniest handbag. However does it work wonders ? answer is NO !! It is easy to apply its creamy texture however by the time I have finished doing the rest of my make up my dark circles are visible again. Not advisable for humid countries. If you plan to splurge on a concealer I suggest you try the MAC range.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by nesscakes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this concealer. It brightens my dark circles well and it lasts the whole day. I only need a little dab on my undereye and I don't find that it creases at all.

The only con for me would be the powder. It settles into my fine lines and looks sooo powdery! I've tried applying it with a brush and or even my fingers,the best is with a sponge. But even then, it still looks somewhat powdery.

The only reason I won't repurchase this is because of the powder. If the concealer came on its own, then I'd buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by banannafish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The packaging is possibly the best concealer kit I've ever seen - creamy concealer next to the powder set is a great layout. Unfortunately, I have some sort of allergy to the concealer, which lead to almost a week of red, puffy, dry eyes. The color was nice, but i noticed (even before the red puffy eyes) that if I didn't wait at least five minutes between the cream concealer and the setting powder, it wouldn't last more than an hour or two. My eyes lend themselves to yellow/dark under the eye if I'm not at my best, so I was disappointed that this didn't live up to its hype.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/13/2013 1:02:00 PM More reviews by thud

I liked this concealer. It's a bit thick but the key-at least for me-was to put a dot of my eye cream under each eye and massage it in. I let that sink in while I brushed my teeth, curled my hair, etc. Then I would put some of the concealer on the back of my hand, add some of my eye cream, mix the two, and apply the concealer under my eyes. That was the way to get it to sit all day. I found the powder worked well all over my face but made the concealer more obvious when used under the eyes so I usually skipped it.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/12/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by sandrap0209

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this concealer and corrector for several years but to tell you the true I'm not completely happy with it, but I have try others and I always come back to Bobbi Brown, the color is perfect,I use the concealer and the corrector on top as they recommend me in BB, the problem is that it's very heavy and oily and doesn't stay for a long time.