Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Pencil - White

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/29/2015 9:10:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really love the versatility of white eyeliners. This one is creamy and pigmented. The only problem with this one is it doesn't last (like for only an hour). Worth a try especially for first time users. I still have to search for a better alternate.

This is a great water liner but takes some practice to get right. Use a match to soften the tip or run it across your hand to use. Try it!

I have these eyeliner in every color available! Dont let the price fool you they are so creamy and amazing and pigmented! And for $.99 you can't beat the price! Go on and get them! The white one is as creamy as the rimmel white liner. I use them interchangeably.

on 4/22/2014 7:04:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I hate to give 1 of my fave DS brands (& brands in general!!) such a low rating, I love WnW!! But I am going to try this product again. My past experience with this white pencil is that it was too hard, not opaque enough (didn't show up on my skin), & didn't stay put. I was wanting & trying to put it under my lower lash line. The price is great!! Maybe I just got a bad batch because I adore the black & taupe pencils. The texture of this pencil seemed completely different than those 2 colors, very hard & kinda waxy.

on 3/11/2014 3:37:00 AM

It's great for how inexpensive it is. I use it on the inner corner of my eyes. It blends pretty well, and it does take a little pushing for super opacity, but it's still fairly pigmented and waxy. It's $1, so I'm really not complaining. Though the cap did break which is a little annoying. The waxy texture does make it difficult for the water line, so if you want something for that, go with something creamier. But as a quick highlight, it's great.

on 1/5/2014 6:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Just a decent white pencil with good pigment. Nothing fancy here and gets the job done. The formula isn't very soft, so you have to push harder than other higher end pencils, but I warm them up in my hands. For 99 cents you can't complain really, you get a lot of product for your money.

on 1/3/2014 11:59:00 PM

This is a nice, blendable, lasting, milk shade. It does require some layering to be truly opaque, but I love using it to highlight my brow bone, inner corners, and the center of my lids. I love the Color Icon eyeliner series and recommend them highly, because they're affordable and they're good products all around. Will upload photo of swatches. This shade is the very top swatch.

on 1/2/2014 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

it's okay. basically, my cap broke, so i had to use a pen cap to keep it closed. but this is just a milky white color. i got this, because i wanted a cheap white eyeliner. it's like $1. it's inexpensive, so i wasn't expecting it to be extraordinary or anything. but i like that's it's pigmented and waxy. it got my bottom lashes, a little white because it rubbed off. i stopped wearing it as a waterline eyeliner and started using it on my brow bone. i wanted to have a use for it somehow because i like to use up stuff. it works well as a brow bone highlighter, that way, it usually lasts throughout the day. but i wouldn't recommend this as an eyeliner, but if you want to use it as brow highlighter, it would work better!

on 12/29/2013 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This eyeliner was terrible. I purchased this for my waterline and it does not glide on smoothly at all. The waxy texture leaves a clumpy mess in my bottom lashes and does not look flattering to say the least. I tried heating it with a lighter to attempt a smoother application, and still had no luck. Never buying this again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great price. I just wish the eyeliner was a little more 'moist' and not so hard, but worka well