December 22, 2014 | 1806 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Haiku Perfume

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2014 3:35:00 AM More reviews by lalalovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Smells goooood:)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by christinandjays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this fragrance

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2014 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Kmac81

Great spring/summer scent. I layer it with the shower gel and lotion and it last most of the day. Price is great.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by FusiaFever

Seriously, this was my scent back in high school. It is relatively cheap for a perfume of such great quality. It smelled of sandalwood, which I usually don't gravitate towards, mixed with citrus, fig, and jasmine. It lasted all school day on me without being too overpowering. Just thinking about it makes me want to repurchase. I moved onto more musky and sultry scents in college and beyond. But scents like these are coming back with the summer and LAVANILLA brand.

The bottle is beautiful and simple, muted glass. The cap resembles Japanese pagoda and gets me warmed up to smelling hints of jasmine flower. There's plenty of product to last an entire season and beyond. Price point is anywhere from $13-23, depending where you buy it. I used to get them from Avon distributor.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Icantrememberallmyaliases

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Avon's Haiku smells even better today, to me, than it did years ago. I now detect the creamy fig and sandalwood notes, which smooth out the sharper citrus and green tea ones. In fact, I remember that the Haiku that I wore back in high school was a much sharper grapefruit-green tea scent, and it did not have much else going on. Well, that doesn't matter, because the Haiku on the market now smells amazing! Now, I am not claiming that the formula has been changed; I am simply stating that it smells different to me now than it did back in high school.

Haiku opens with fresh, white jasmine petals; this is definitely not a sweet jasmine sambac scent. Within minutes, I can smell the sweet and fresh green tea note. As the minutes wear on, there is a delicious, creamy coconut-y quality which results from the perfect blend of sweet fig and sandalwood. Absolutely beautiful! I like to use mine with the matching body wash, moisturizer, and body powder in areas that tend to get sticky in the Summer, such as my chest and the back of my knees.

The lasting power of this perfume is fairly good on me, lasting at about three hours to my nose, although I have had other people telling me that they could smell it long after I no longer could. I think it's because my nose gets used to it.

Another feature that I like is the bottle; it's frosted with a cap that resembles a pagoda. That is just so charming to me, and reminds me of the days when Avon used house their perfumes in cute and kitschy packaging!

So, check Avon's Haiku out; it's beautiful! :-) There is always a promotion going on, so you'll find a good deal.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2014 7:12:00 AM More reviews by shanhal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my every day perfume! It's warm, with a touch of spice and floral. It lasts a long time on me, I do one spirits on my shirt in the morning and by the time I get home nine/ten hours later I can still smell it on me and my hair. It's a lovely scent! It's not for everyone. But I personally will cry lots of glittery tears if it gets discontinued! I'm on the third bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by DPinon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this perfume - It has a very rich smell and the scent stays all day!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2013 4:26:00 AM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It opens with a blast of yuzu or pomelo and dries down to a fresh green tea musk. Very comparable to Elizabeth Arden Green Tea. This one plays really nicely with my body chemistry. I always get compliments. If you like citrus and green tea fragrances, you need to give this one a try. I got mine dirt cheap for $10 CAD for a 50 mL (adorable) bottle. Avon also sells a range of bath and body products in this fragrance. I don't care about brands, I do care about smelling nice. Good value. Doesn't smell "cheap" like all of B&BW's offerings. Very economical. I always repurchase when on sale.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2013 9:22:00 AM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is way to earthy/grassy for me. Went on strong, and stayed strong. Dried down to an unpleasant strong green smell. Will not repurchase this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2012 9:13:00 AM More reviews by silverain82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My Aunt has sold Avon for several years...she has at least one bottle of every perfume they make. I was looking for a new scent a few years ago...I smelled Haiku and was in love! It does seem like it would be a better scent for spring/summer, but I wore this for the entire fall/winter season.... I moved on to other scents, but I still love Haiku...and whenever I smell it, I love the fun holiday memories it brings to mind!