December 21, 2014 | 1832 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Honey Kiss in Honey Mocha

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2009 7:22:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

I forgot I still had this gloss in my "lipgloss" train case!! lol I love this gloss and the mocha scent isn't too bad either but it gives great high shine and and pretty nude color!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2006 1:09:00 AM More reviews by Bec_ee

I, for one, absolutely am in LOVE with this smell. Like mocha and cinnamon buns and maple syrup. Nice for winter. The gloss itself comes out a nice, shiny nude color, but it is very, very sticky. If you can keep your hair out of it, it's ok though. My main gripe on this is the packaging..the gloss leaks up into the lid and if i leave it lying the wrong way it leaks onto my counter or into my bag, even when fully closed. No one else has mentioned this though, so maybe i just got a faulty tube? I'll have to see next time, because i'd buy this again just for the wonderful feeling this delicious scent gives me. I guess you either love it or you hate it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/5/2006 4:10:00 PM More reviews by chinadoll617

I got it a while ago, and loved it. When i ran out, i wanted to buy a new one but to my surprise the mocha was a different color!! they must have reformulated. im so sad

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2006 4:09:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a nude shade. It smells soooo good!! It is a very sweet smelling gloss, kind of a cross between cake batter and honey. At any rate, it gives a great nude color to my lips and adds a ton of shine. I really like the Honey glosses, also - they are dirt cheap!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2005 7:37:00 AM More reviews by SunriseSunset

I received this as an extra in one of my swaps, and I love it! I actually never considered bonne bell all that great prior to this, but after I tried this out, I've been hooked. It's a pinkish medium brown, as described in a review below. It's perfect for a nice glossly look w/o attracting attention. The smell is divine! Loses a lippie b/c it's a tad sticky, and the packaging on these look really cheap.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2005 11:39:00 AM More reviews by brownxeyedxbeauty

I love the color of this, its hard to describe, kind of a darker pinkish brown. Its sticky, and has enough pigment. I'm not a fan of the smell though - a latte/mocha smell. It costs about 4 dollars. But I'll repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2005 3:42:00 PM More reviews by BakanHorse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Now, I have always been skeptical of the whole "YLBB" thing, because isn't that what glosses are supposed to do? Make your lips look better? But this gloss should be the definition of "YLBB". Ive never even said any gloss was "YLBB", but really, this one should be the definition! This is a rather complicated shade, It's a cool toned, dusty rose pink with fine silvery shimmer that is absolutely stunning. The scent is also true to its name, a sweet honey (you can really smell the honey in this one) / coffee shade, with a little bit of chocolate mixed in. The packaging is really cute too, although sometimes it tends to leak just a little. This is such a beautiful, but yet very natrual gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2005 2:34:00 AM More reviews by marsqurine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite Bonne Bell lip gloss. Its a milky colour and went on sheer, with lasting power to last me for a few hours. The coffee smell is great too. But is it me, or does the bottle start to smell like chocolate after sometime? The packaging was great though. Its value for money too. It can last you for a long time. It subtle shine is enough to catch other people's attention but not too much that you like like one of those models advertising lip products :) It fits snugly into my pocket or my bag. Will definately repurchase this :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2004 12:40:00 AM More reviews by teddy_toilet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've read the other reviews about this lipgloss, and I wrote a review w/ my friend about all honey kisses but I think I was too hard on this lipgloss. I was (like most of the reviewers) scared of this one because it looked dark in the tube and I'm very fair and deep shades don't look good on me. But, I was surprised because this lipgloss went on the perfect nude colour (almost clear and very sheer) but it had the pretty shimmer and nice shine. It looks quite nice on me. But I can't get over the smell. Its revolting! It smells (as I heard) like rancid honey. @ first its ok, like a weird coffee thats barable, but then it smells like dirt and very musty. Yuk! I very much disliked the smell and it was strong too. And the stickiness was gross too. My hair was like glued to my lips (I have long hair). By the way, its not all the glosses in the Honey Kiss line that smell aweful, because I have Honey Sweet and that smells soo delicious! It's a shimmery white in the tube but goes on clear w/ no shimmer really. And also, the packaging is awesome! It comes in this cute pocket-friendly tube that is so portable and is sponge-on. Sorry though Bonne Bell, I would not buy this gloss again because of it's aweful scent/flavour. But I might but a diferent shade because this was a good idea, it just has some downfalls:/.*UPDATE* I try this gloss every once and a while, I actually it's quite nice! It looks soo pretty on me, so I'm giving it a 3.5. Humm, maybe I'll even buy it again...:)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2004 6:25:00 PM More reviews by HollywoodChica88

stays on long, nice color and smell, cute bottle