April 19, 2014 | 1714 users online

Eye Shadow - Sephora - Fard Paillete / Glitter Powder Compact - #113

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2005 3:26:00 AM More reviews by clubenvy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

What a great find in Barcelona, Spain.! Totally unexpected ace powder && compact. Perfect application and pigmentation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2005 6:13:00 PM More reviews by AmandaPanda

This is a really pretty neutral but not boring color. It's a dark taupe, almost sorta brown color with gold glitter. The texture isn't like UD or MAC but the pan is bigger and the color is pigmented. It's great to use as a liner and wash. I like this with Coco and Naked pigment as a highlighter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2004 11:36:00 PM More reviews by Glossaholic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay, I am not what you would call a "glitter-gal" being past a certain age that I won't mention. But I saw this in Sephora, and tried it and it really looks pretty as an eyeshadow. Since it is brown, and I am a PPP, I don't think I would use it elsewhere. It does have HUGE chunks of glitter, but fun for a night out. Could be used with a (very) light hand for day-wear. #113 is a sparkly goldish-brown. Looks great with #116 as a highlighter (sparkly peachy tan). Beware of falling glitter!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2003 9:10:00 AM More reviews by LauraA

Love this color, a brown with copper and gold shimmer. It applies easily with a brush, and goes on smoothly and evenly. The shimmer stays on your eyelids and doesn't migrate down your face (a HUGE rave from me). This color, when applied sheerly (I'm a LLL, blonde), really makes my green eyes pop. Would buy again:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2003 4:05:00 PM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great little product. Silky in application and the glitter doesn't fall all over. This color is a medium brown with golden shimmer. I use this on eyes, rather than on cheeks. :)