Bonne Bell lip d'Votion - Sweet Nothing

1.8

on 7/18/2005 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Smells good in my opinion (contrary to other reviewers).But the bad thing about this gloss is the color.It's really 'nothing',meaning:it doesn't show up.

on 11/19/2004 9:28:00 PM

I thought a lot about this lip gloss was pretty bad. First of all, the packaging is stupid because it explodes all the time, the smell is revolting (like ginger snaps meets latex gloves), it looked like a pearlescent white in the package, but goes on a nucular white if you don't apply it right, I paid like almost 5 bucks for it (luckly it came with an eyeshadow) it's soo sticky and the shimmer looks pretty weird sometimes. But you know, if you take enough time, it doesn't look super-horrible, but who has that kinda time for lip gloss?

on 4/2/2004 6:02:00 AM

nice shimmery white. made my lips feel AWFUL though, they felt like they were cracking, so i immediately wiped them off. it was kind of hard to apply (it's extremely sticky) and the color just wont spread out, so there were chunks of white here and there. not really good, won't buy it again (at least, not in this flavor/color)

on 9/11/2003 4:56:00 PM

To the reviewer below who said it might look better on lighter skin tones, that's wrong. I'm as PPP as you can get and this still doesn't look wonderful. I took off two lipsticks because the gloss makes my lips look gray.

on 9/10/2003 6:39:00 PM

The SMELL is AWEFUL. Some kind of baked good or cookie dough smell just totally overpowers you. It's also too white for my liking and the sparkles don't help. Might look better on lighter skin tones.

on 6/15/2003 1:24:00 AM

I love lip d'Votions, but this one's smell just makes me light-headed. It smells of strong cookie dough, and every time I put it on my lips I feel I am so overloaded with sugar that I want to puke. As much as I love the moisturizing and non-petroletum base, this one ended up in the trash can. Also this one is clear with white shimmers, so when using alone, can make lips look too pale. Would be good to top on another lippie as highlight if you haven't been knocked out by its smell.

Popular Lip Glosses