Philosophy supernaturals

3.6

on 1/23/2008 8:38:00 PM

Super easy to apply and give a nice natural look. However, because of the cost I'll probably never buy this one again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have this in the Superneutral shade, which is a brownish tint, pretty much. I use it mostly as a blush because if you use it on your lips...well..it tastes bad. Heh. Anyways, I only use a little bit of this and then put a more pinker shade in a powder form on top. I think I bought the wrong shade (I was pointed to this shade by a salesgirl at Sephora...I should've went for a red one), but I'll try to make this work for me.

on 12/4/2004 7:29:00 PM

Gorgeous Gorgeous GORGEOUS!!! I think wintertime is the best time for this product. It's so pretty and natural on that I just look fresh and flushed from the cold. It's the perfect colour for pale English roses!

on 5/9/2004 5:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I purchased the “Superneutral” shade which turns out to be a weird looking burnt ruddy-orange shade on my pigmented lips. As a lip stain, its thin watery consistency makes it difficult to apply evenly. As a result, my first mistake was applying too much product. I ended up looking as if I had one too many orange popsicles (not very flattering on me). The color fared a little better on my cheeks, but the texture was difficult to blend, just a tad too sticky for my liking, and it clogs pores. Cute packaging, but this product is not worth $15. If all liquid stains are this difficult to use, I give up.

on 10/2/2003 1:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got this from a swap in a white bottle and found this really easy to use. The texture is pretty watery, and it spreads easily on my cheeks. I've never use this on my lips. Overall, a great natural colour for cheeks.

on 9/27/2003 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I find this is easier to apply then say Benefit or Sephora Aquatints, however it does not last as long. It is richer then Benefit & Sephora and much easier to blend too. I have a small wand version in the red shade and it is lovely.

on 8/13/2003 7:30:00 AM

Nice, natural flush. Easier to apply, since it's in a gel form, and it doesn't stick to the skin too quickly, unlike Benetint and Pinch Your Cheeks. I wish there were a little more of it, though :)

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I like my makeup to be barely there, but this did not show up on me AT ALL. I am really pale, but I swear I looked exactly the same after applying the product as I did without it. I don't plan on repurchasing.

on 6/6/2003 8:11:00 PM

I liked this product a lot. I bought something by the same name a few years ago but they've improved it dramatically. I got the "Supernatural" color which is nice but may be a little too bright for me. I may try the "Superneutral" next time.

on 5/10/2003 12:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I had only used this as a lip tint, hoping it would provide a stained base so that when my lipstick on top of it wore off, it would still be there to give some color. Well, it didn't work very well that way. Today though, for the first time, I tried it as a blush. I really like it. I found that it blends in better than the gel type cheek color Clinique has. It gives a very pretty wash of a cherry color, light for summer. It looks like you look when you actually blush. I got only the color part of this (in a kit) not the sticky gloss part, so I can't comment on that.

Popular Blush Products