October 20, 2014 | 2093 users online

Blush - Philosophy - supernaturals

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2008 8:38:00 PM More reviews by mommygirl156

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Super easy to apply and give a nice natural look. However, because of the cost I'll probably never buy this one again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2005 3:31:00 AM More reviews by tooextreme4you

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this in the Superneutral shade, which is a brownish tint, pretty much. I use it mostly as a blush because if you use it on your lips...well..it tastes bad. Heh. Anyways, I only use a little bit of this and then put a more pinker shade in a powder form on top. I think I bought the wrong shade (I was pointed to this shade by a salesgirl at Sephora...I should've went for a red one), but I'll try to make this work for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2004 7:29:00 PM More reviews by sunshine34

Gorgeous Gorgeous GORGEOUS!!! I think wintertime is the best time for this product. It's so pretty and natural on that I just look fresh and flushed from the cold. It's the perfect colour for pale English roses!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2004 5:48:00 AM More reviews by Sugar76

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I purchased the “Superneutral” shade which turns out to be a weird looking burnt ruddy-orange shade on my pigmented lips. As a lip stain, its thin watery consistency makes it difficult to apply evenly. As a result, my first mistake was applying too much product. I ended up looking as if I had one too many orange popsicles (not very flattering on me). The color fared a little better on my cheeks, but the texture was difficult to blend, just a tad too sticky for my liking, and it clogs pores. Cute packaging, but this product is not worth $15. If all liquid stains are this difficult to use, I give up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2003 1:03:00 AM More reviews by chusuyuki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this from a swap in a white bottle and found this really easy to use. The texture is pretty watery, and it spreads easily on my cheeks. I've never use this on my lips. Overall, a great natural colour for cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2003 8:55:00 PM More reviews by Koobie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I find this is easier to apply then say Benefit or Sephora Aquatints, however it does not last as long. It is richer then Benefit & Sephora and much easier to blend too. I have a small wand version in the red shade and it is lovely.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2003 7:30:00 AM More reviews by bianquita

Nice, natural flush. Easier to apply, since it's in a gel form, and it doesn't stick to the skin too quickly, unlike Benetint and Pinch Your Cheeks. I wish there were a little more of it, though :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/28/2003 11:49:00 PM More reviews by silverlining0228

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like my makeup to be barely there, but this did not show up on me AT ALL. I am really pale, but I swear I looked exactly the same after applying the product as I did without it. I don't plan on repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2003 8:11:00 PM More reviews by yoganurse

I liked this product a lot. I bought something by the same name a few years ago but they've improved it dramatically. I got the "Supernatural" color which is nice but may be a little too bright for me. I may try the "Superneutral" next time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2003 12:56:00 PM More reviews by KarenPie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I had only used this as a lip tint, hoping it would provide a stained base so that when my lipstick on top of it wore off, it would still be there to give some color. Well, it didn't work very well that way. Today though, for the first time, I tried it as a blush. I really like it. I found that it blends in better than the gel type cheek color Clinique has. It gives a very pretty wash of a cherry color, light for summer. It looks like you look when you actually blush. I got only the color part of this (in a kit) not the sticky gloss part, so I can't comment on that.