April 21, 2014 | 1878 users online

Lip Gloss - Boots - No7 High Shine Lip Gloss

rated 2 of 5 on 9/15/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by GertGrace

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought Party Pink, a bubblegum pink shade. The color is fine, the "high shine claim" doesn't live up to much since it's no more shiny than any other lipgloss I own. What I really object to though is how difficult it is to apply this gloss. Glosses shouldn't require this much effort or precision, IMO. It takes too much time and tugging at my lips to get a decent application. At least it's not scented. Just meh.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2013 3:59:00 PM More reviews by rachelinannarbor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I own these in berry (my all time favorite lip gloss) and lust (a sheer red). They both work well with my fair, cool complexion.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2012 7:42:00 AM More reviews by loopymonkey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this in shade whisper. It looks lovely in the tube but applies in amuch lighter shade and I like the smell. I much prefer the brush as its quite precise and has a sweet taste. The brush picks up plenty of pruduct and I always have to remove excess of side of pot. I plan to get more shades as I really love the shine.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2012 8:26:00 PM More reviews by hoangrl

Boots suck you in big time... you spend 10 pounds or something and then you get a damn voucher to spend on Boots cosmetics :P Yes im a sucker and I got sucked in on holidays. But i think Boots products are really good. Loved the eyeliner and the eyebrow pencils. Love the nail polish, love the highlighter and the green color corrector i got. So when I had to use up my last voucher at the airport i tried out their lipgloss and i bought "Lust" and its a a beautiful gold red with some shimmer.
the lipgloss, isnt too sticky, goes on smoothly, its richly pigmented and very glossy. I find it very moisturing and it lasts as good as any other lip gloss. The only thing im not that big of a fan of is the applicator. Its a brush, and I always prefer a doe foot. But its not a killer I would buy more colours if only they sold Boots in Australia! Also has really nice packaging :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2010 5:37:00 PM More reviews by jasminebeauty

I got the shade called Flirt and it's such a pretty pinky color on my pigmented lips. I have very dry lips, so I'm wary of most lip products since they tend to be drying. But this gloss is very moisturizing. Of course, it doesn't last if I eat or drink, but I don't expect any gloss to last under those circumstances anyways.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by debbick

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These are great lip glosses for the price. I bought it in Flirt 15 which is a peachy pink color that is really nice. I'm going back for more.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2010 2:57:00 PM More reviews by zoomusicgrrrl

Got this in 'berry' and 'whisper' as presents. They are quite nicely pigmented, pretty colours with a bit of shimmer. I don't find they apply very evenly on their own (use liner), and seem rather more opaque on me than shiny. I also find them a bit drying. Overall, a mediocre product that coats lips with quite strong colour, but doesn't live up to its name as a 'high shine' gloss.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/15/2009 6:01:00 AM More reviews by vanessag

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in Whisper and in Lust (a red shade). I like them alone or worn together. The applicator is very bad and very unprecise. Lasting power is bad, but at least it doesn't dry out lips or become flaky.
The red shade is worst because you can see the color outside the lip line, so it should be worn with a liner.
Overall I like the comfort & SPF, so it's a good choice if you like the color and want something not sticky.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2009 11:31:00 AM More reviews by meliatx1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this in the Candy Floss shade. A great shade to wear alone or over lip pencil. It has flecks of gold mixed with golden pink. I like the consistancy. I am looking for a gloss like Mac but not at that price. This will do. Still not Mac, but what is?

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2009 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Sour

I got this in Whisper as a GWP and I would totally have NOT spent a single cent on this stuff! I thought I would like this, since it looks like a nice glittery beige in the tube, but it was absolutely horrendous on my lips! I tried to give it to my mom, but even she wouldn’t have it. In all fairness though, I think this would look better on somebody with a lighter complexion. But it’s not for girls who have a tan going on. Toss…