September 17, 2014 | 938 users online

Treatments (Eye) - LUSH - Enchanted Eye Cream

rated 4 of 5 on 8/20/2014 11:03:00 PM More reviews by SnowWhiteGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this as an eye moisturiser and a facial moisturiser. I use it because it is mostly made up of Jojoba Oil and Sweet Almond Oil, and from what I've read these are the closest to the skin's natural sebum. It absorbs quickly and does not break me out which is a huge deal because I have so much trouble finding a moisturiser that doesn't.
When I use is I put a tiny bit of water on my fingers first and mix it with the moisturiser so I can spread it around more because it does absorb super fast!
It comes in a pump too which is great, no trouble with unscrewing caps and no dipping fingers which keeps bacteria out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I've been trying out different eye creams for years, and I feel like I haven't really found one that suited me yet. Enter this stuff. In my experience with eye creams it's quite watery. It has little to no scent, which is good since my undereyes can be a bit delicate and sensitive. When I put this on though...WOW. It felt great! It felt very soothing and very hydrated and plump! I notice that my undereye concealer goes on a lot smoother after using it for a few weeks too! It doesn't claim to do anything for dark circles (so for those saying it did nothing for them...there's your answer lol) which is alright by me since I really don't have any. Overall I found this product to just be awesome! It's everything you'd want in an eye cream (unless you have dark circles). Definitely repurchasing!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/4/2014 3:28:00 PM More reviews by alyssavalle21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am a Lush fanatic however this did not impress me. I tried a sample of enchanted eye cream for a couple weeks and did not notice a difference. The texture and smell were fine, did not leave me greasy or oily, just didn't notice effects-- good or bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by kkatie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am a LUSH employee, so I get to try out many different things. I am 24 with combination skin (oily T-zone, but the rest of my face is like a desert during the winter, especially bad on my eye lids... they get soooo dry!). well, I also have (in the process of treatment, yet again) cystic acne and I cannot use anything with cocoa butter on my face, so any facial moisturizer from LUSH is automatically out of the running for me. My manager recommended Enchanted Eye Cream as an overall moisturizer and I've been using it for 6 months now. My skin is soft, it does NOT burn, even when my skin is extremely dry, EEC is gentle and just feels fantastic. I apply it all over my face every night before bad, and then load up with an additional eye cream (currently Korres) on my undereye area.

If you cannot use cocoa butter on your face but want a LUSH facial moisturizer, try this. It's seriously amazing!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by hoku

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Overall: 4
Price: 3 (See below for more info)
Packaging: 4
Buy again: Yes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Out of all the LUSH face products, I think this is my favourite. The website describes the product as such:

"The skin under your eyes is extremely delicate. Forget about pal-kt peptides or Q10 complexes; only the gentlest natural ingredients should be used to keep the skin firm and supple. Enchanted Eye Cream is a gentle, soothing blend to minimize fine lines. We mix calming lavender honey water to reduce swelling with cold pressed almond and jojoba oils to moisturize and honey for that “just awoke from a full nights beauty sleep” look. "

Lush used a lot of cold-pressed oils, lavender and honey waters to make this formula. It's creamy, feels light but is hydrating enough for my eye area that does tend to get dried out this time of year. I bought this in the fall around Sept or October. The main thing I am looking for in an eye cream is mainly hydrating properties - I couldn't really care less about promises of banishing dark circles since I find they pretty much never deliver anyway. I don't have terribly dark circles, but I do lack sleep a lot, and I find that using this cream does help with some of the puffiness I get from it, and it helps make me look more awake after a bad or long night.

It does not feel oily, despite being made of a lot of oils. It doesn't have any scent that I can detect, so it's great for sensitive eyes. It wears really well throughout the day and makeup sits well on top. It sinks in really well and doesn't sting my eyes at all. It doesn't do anything fancy - it hydrates and helps keep my eyes looking more perky and appears to reduce lines due to dryness. I can also use this on my face in a pinch if I need to - out of all the Lush moisturizers, this is the ONLY one I can use on my face without breaking out.

Packaging: Typical of lush products, this eye cream comes in an opaque, black plastic package (50 mL). It has a pump, but it's a little fiddly, and can sometimes over-squirt if you're not careful. I pump the product onto the back of my hand to reduce any mishaps. If I dispense too much product, I use the excess around my lips or onto any dry areas of the face. I appreciate that the eye cream is in a pump bottle, but I can't see how much is left, so that's a bit of a problem. I've had mine for about I would say 4-5 months, but it feels like there is lots left, so it should probably last me all year since I have a 50 mL bottle.

Now, the price is my favourite thing about this cream. A normal good/high end eye cream can run anywhere from $25-50/15 mL. This eye cream is $26.95 CAD/50 mL - that's 3x the volume! And here's the better part- if you buy it online from Lush.Co.uk, it is £11.75, which translates to $21.52 CAD (on this current date). I always buy my Lush products online because I end up saving money, even when paying for shipping.

Anyway, so overall, I like this because it's simple, great value for your money, vegan and organic, and hydrates really well. I would probably buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2013 12:48:00 PM More reviews by ichigocutie

I've been using light/basic eye cream from other brands like Philosophy and The Body Shop since I was 19. I have a mild dark under eyes circles and I honestly believe it's because of genetics and you can only cover it not diminish it and I also believe in aging gracefully and the key to soften the wrinkle around the eyes is to keep it hydrated. I'm 28 now and a light eye cream such as this one from lush still suffice to use during the day but I do think that I need more to use at night and on winter months just because the air is dryer. I think the price is justified by the amount of products you get. If you're looking for a lightweight eye cream or just starting to use eye cream,this is great. If you want a miracle product to get rid of dark circle this not for you. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 4:16:00 AM More reviews by Cdutton

I got this even though I saw the reviews on here saying it doesn't reduce dark circles, well the product didn't claim to, so I was not let down by the fact that I still have under eye circles... It's an under eye moisturizer, not for dark circles... It's for this of is who have dry under eye skin. And if that's the issue you have this will work wonders... But isn't for and will not get rid of under eye baggage..

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by lovelymallie

I kinda regret buying this product.

I am a teenager, so I don't have any wrinkles or dehydrated skin around the eyes, but I suffer with dark circles and have done for a long time.

I feel like nothing helps, and when I saw this, I though I would give this a shoot! Sadly it doesn't really do anything for me. It could be great if you suffer with puffy eyes or dry skin, but for me it doesn't work.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Rumz

This is a pretty basic eye cream which I like because it lightly moisturizes my eye area, is a good base for concealer, disperses the perfect amount from one pump and 45g lasts absolutely ages. When the time comes I will start investing in a more effect/anti-wrinkle eye cream but for now this is great for me.

Also I think if you're looking for a eye cream that reduces dark circles, bags or wrinkles this is NOT the cream and I think lush is simply advertising it as a light eye cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/15/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by alh011

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've ticked yes I'd purchase this product again but I'm not really sure.
It's nothing fantastic but it's also nothing bad.
I find that too much comes out per pump of the bottle so it's a bit wasteful. It doesn't seem to have a smell like most LUSH products too, which I was a little disappointed in.
It does however, seem to sink in quickly. I haven't noticed my bags or crows feet look any different, but I also haven't noticed they look any worse after a couple of months using this.
Whether or not I buy it again would proably depend on any new products that are out or reviews I read between now and my eye cream running empty.