LUSH Enchanted Eye Cream

3.7

Lavender Honey Water, Stearic Acid, Organic Cold Pressed Almond Oil, Glycerine, Organic Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil , Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 4/5/2015 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I've never been a fan of eye creams and therefore never used them in my 20s-- if I use them at night, I'll wake up with puffy eyes (very noticeable with my Asian eyes with small creases) and if I use them in the morning, my eye makeup slides around. I've gotten milia from the richer creams so that was also a deterrent. I'm in my 30s now, so the skin around my eyes holds my smile lines longer than before and I felt that I needed a cream to wear to soften them a bit, cosmetically.

Enter this eye cream-- it's light, absorbs so well, doesn't irritate, doesn't cause milia and has no scent. Best of all, no puffy morning eyes and no makeup slide! If anything, the tinted moisturizer I use all around my eyes holds better, like I've applied it over a primer. I use it night and day, every day, and my eye area looks better than when I don't use it all. This isn't magic in a bottle, but it might be worth a try (get a sample first!) if you have had similar eye cream frustrations to me.

For a hair over $20, you get a ton of lotion in the pump dispenser bottle. I've had it for several months and have barely made a dent. I bring it with me for travel and it doubles effortlessly as a face lotion! Love it and will repurchase.

on 3/4/2015 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have found my ultimate eye routine, and this is a part of it, and for the first time in a long time, I am seeing actual results.

When I went into last 2 weeks ago, I knew I wanted to give this eye cream a try, and decided because I liked the ingredients so much (lavender honey water, cold-pressed almond oil, cold pressed jojoba oil) to buy it, instead of asking for a sample. The product claims to: "Enchanted Eye Cream is a gentle, soothing blend to minimize fine lines. We mix calming lavender honey water to reduce swelling with cold pressed almond and jojoba oils to moisturize and honey for that "just awoke from a full nights beauty sleep look."

I have found that after only a couple weeks of use in addition to Tarte's eye cream in the AM, a noticeable difference in the skin around my eyes, and the definition of my crow's feet. I have finally found a combination of products, that are actually producing visible results. I cannot tell you how long it has taken me to be truly happy with something.

This is a very thin formula that I use around my eyes after my evening cleanse, tone, serum, and moisturizer. It feels wonderful and when I wake up in the morning, my eyes look about 10 years younger. I use Tarte's eye cream for my AM treatment, and my makeup looks better and better each day. Definitely worth a try and IMO, I feel as though this product is one of the few that actually lives up to some if not all of it's claims.

on 1/31/2015 11:56:00 PM

I can't decide if I love or hate this. I am a LUSH fiend and have everything from that store. I was on the hunt for a great eye cream and I still might be searching. This is nice I guess, but just feels like a regular plain ol' moisturizer. I don't have huge bags or bad dark circles so I can't speak for that...

on 8/20/2014 11:03:00 PM

I use this as an eye moisturiser and a facial moisturiser. I use it because it is mostly made up of Jojoba Oil and Sweet Almond Oil, and from what I've read these are the closest to the skin's natural sebum. It absorbs quickly and does not break me out which is a huge deal because I have so much trouble finding a moisturiser that doesn't.
When I use is I put a tiny bit of water on my fingers first and mix it with the moisturiser so I can spread it around more because it does absorb super fast!
It comes in a pump too which is great, no trouble with unscrewing caps and no dipping fingers which keeps bacteria out.

on 4/27/2014 2:18:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've been trying out different eye creams for years, and I feel like I haven't really found one that suited me yet. Enter this stuff. In my experience with eye creams it's quite watery. It has little to no scent, which is good since my undereyes can be a bit delicate and sensitive. When I put this on though...WOW. It felt great! It felt very soothing and very hydrated and plump! I notice that my undereye concealer goes on a lot smoother after using it for a few weeks too! It doesn't claim to do anything for dark circles (so for those saying it did nothing for them...there's your answer lol) which is alright by me since I really don't have any. Overall I found this product to just be awesome! It's everything you'd want in an eye cream (unless you have dark circles). Definitely repurchasing!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I am a Lush fanatic however this did not impress me. I tried a sample of enchanted eye cream for a couple weeks and did not notice a difference. The texture and smell were fine, did not leave me greasy or oily, just didn't notice effects-- good or bad.

on 3/26/2014 11:00:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I am a LUSH employee, so I get to try out many different things. I am 24 with combination skin (oily T-zone, but the rest of my face is like a desert during the winter, especially bad on my eye lids... they get soooo dry!). well, I also have (in the process of treatment, yet again) cystic acne and I cannot use anything with cocoa butter on my face, so any facial moisturizer from LUSH is automatically out of the running for me. My manager recommended Enchanted Eye Cream as an overall moisturizer and I've been using it for 6 months now. My skin is soft, it does NOT burn, even when my skin is extremely dry, EEC is gentle and just feels fantastic. I apply it all over my face every night before bad, and then load up with an additional eye cream (currently Korres) on my undereye area.

If you cannot use cocoa butter on your face but want a LUSH facial moisturizer, try this. It's seriously amazing!

on 2/17/2014 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Overall: 4
Price: 3 (See below for more info)
Packaging: 4
Buy again: Yes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Out of all the LUSH face products, I think this is my favourite. The website describes the product as such:

"The skin under your eyes is extremely delicate. Forget about pal-kt peptides or Q10 complexes; only the gentlest natural ingredients should be used to keep the skin firm and supple. Enchanted Eye Cream is a gentle, soothing blend to minimize fine lines. We mix calming lavender honey water to reduce swelling with cold pressed almond and jojoba oils to moisturize and honey for that “just awoke from a full nights beauty sleep” look. "

Lush used a lot of cold-pressed oils, lavender and honey waters to make this formula. It's creamy, feels light but is hydrating enough for my eye area that does tend to get dried out this time of year. I bought this in the fall around Sept or October. The main thing I am looking for in an eye cream is mainly hydrating properties - I couldn't really care less about promises of banishing dark circles since I find they pretty much never deliver anyway. I don't have terribly dark circles, but I do lack sleep a lot, and I find that using this cream does help with some of the puffiness I get from it, and it helps make me look more awake after a bad or long night.

It does not feel oily, despite being made of a lot of oils. It doesn't have any scent that I can detect, so it's great for sensitive eyes. It wears really well throughout the day and makeup sits well on top. It sinks in really well and doesn't sting my eyes at all. It doesn't do anything fancy - it hydrates and helps keep my eyes looking more perky and appears to reduce lines due to dryness. I can also use this on my face in a pinch if I need to - out of all the Lush moisturizers, this is the ONLY one I can use on my face without breaking out.

Packaging: Typical of lush products, this eye cream comes in an opaque, black plastic package (50 mL). It has a pump, but it's a little fiddly, and can sometimes over-squirt if you're not careful. I pump the product onto the back of my hand to reduce any mishaps. If I dispense too much product, I use the excess around my lips or onto any dry areas of the face. I appreciate that the eye cream is in a pump bottle, but I can't see how much is left, so that's a bit of a problem. I've had mine for about I would say 4-5 months, but it feels like there is lots left, so it should probably last me all year since I have a 50 mL bottle.

Now, the price is my favourite thing about this cream. A normal good/high end eye cream can run anywhere from $25-50/15 mL. This eye cream is $26.95 CAD/50 mL - that's 3x the volume! And here's the better part- if you buy it online from Lush.Co.uk, it is £11.75, which translates to $21.52 CAD (on this current date). I always buy my Lush products online because I end up saving money, even when paying for shipping.

Anyway, so overall, I like this because it's simple, great value for your money, vegan and organic, and hydrates really well. I would probably buy again.

on 12/18/2013 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been using light/basic eye cream from other brands like Philosophy and The Body Shop since I was 19. I have a mild dark under eyes circles and I honestly believe it's because of genetics and you can only cover it not diminish it and I also believe in aging gracefully and the key to soften the wrinkle around the eyes is to keep it hydrated. I'm 28 now and a light eye cream such as this one from lush still suffice to use during the day but I do think that I need more to use at night and on winter months just because the air is dryer. I think the price is justified by the amount of products you get. If you're looking for a lightweight eye cream or just starting to use eye cream,this is great. If you want a miracle product to get rid of dark circle this not for you. I will repurchase.

on 11/4/2013 4:16:00 AM

I got this even though I saw the reviews on here saying it doesn't reduce dark circles, well the product didn't claim to, so I was not let down by the fact that I still have under eye circles... It's an under eye moisturizer, not for dark circles... It's for this of is who have dry under eye skin. And if that's the issue you have this will work wonders... But isn't for and will not get rid of under eye baggage..