LUSH Enchanted Eye Cream

3.7

Lavender Honey Water, Stearic Acid, Organic Cold Pressed Almond Oil, Glycerine, Organic Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil , Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 6/19/2015 8:49:00 AM

Hydrating but not heavy. No sting, can apply make up right away.

on 6/17/2015 6:25:00 AM

I finished my last eye cream which was 90% organic and I had to boy another one so after reading recommendations, I bought this one. After one week all it did WAS nothing, what's more I got some allergy and some rush. I'm not sure if it's because of this cream for 100% but it definitely contributed towards my allergy. I'm not even thinking about buying this stuff once again!! My skin just doesn't tolerate it at all.

on 6/8/2015 4:31:00 PM

This is the first eye cream I've used and i love it, i feel it brightened my eyes and kept them feeling hydrating and I audio notched the next dy my concealer didn't crease as much and I love the formula of it, it's very smooth and not thick, which I like, and it glides right on and sinks in nicely

on 5/8/2015 4:16:00 AM

This will definitely make the skin around your eyes feel tighter and firmer. However, I don't really like that. I like the skin around my eyes to feel moisturized. But if you are looking for something to tighten the skin around your eyes, trust me, this works. Just give it about 3 days. It is very thin and the smell is pretty light. You only need a tiny bit. Does not burn eyes.

on 4/5/2015 2:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I've never been a fan of eye creams and therefore never used them in my 20s-- if I use them at night, I'll wake up with puffy eyes (very noticeable with my Asian eyes with small creases) and if I use them in the morning, my eye makeup slides around. I've gotten milia from the richer creams so that was also a deterrent. I'm in my 30s now, so the skin around my eyes holds my smile lines longer than before and I felt that I needed a cream to wear to soften them a bit, cosmetically.

Enter this eye cream-- it's light, absorbs so well, doesn't irritate, doesn't cause milia and has no scent. Best of all, no puffy morning eyes and no makeup slide! If anything, the tinted moisturizer I use all around my eyes holds better, like I've applied it over a primer. I use it night and day, every day, and my eye area looks better than when I don't use it all. This isn't magic in a bottle, but it might be worth a try (get a sample first!) if you have had similar eye cream frustrations to me.

For a hair over $20, you get a ton of lotion in the pump dispenser bottle. I've had it for several months and have barely made a dent. I bring it with me for travel and it doubles effortlessly as a face lotion! Love it and will repurchase.

on 3/4/2015 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have found my ultimate eye routine, and this is a part of it, and for the first time in a long time, I am seeing actual results.

When I went into last 2 weeks ago, I knew I wanted to give this eye cream a try, and decided because I liked the ingredients so much (lavender honey water, cold-pressed almond oil, cold pressed jojoba oil) to buy it, instead of asking for a sample. The product claims to: "Enchanted Eye Cream is a gentle, soothing blend to minimize fine lines. We mix calming lavender honey water to reduce swelling with cold pressed almond and jojoba oils to moisturize and honey for that "just awoke from a full nights beauty sleep look."

I have found that after only a couple weeks of use in addition to Tarte's eye cream in the AM, a noticeable difference in the skin around my eyes, and the definition of my crow's feet. I have finally found a combination of products, that are actually producing visible results. I cannot tell you how long it has taken me to be truly happy with something.

This is a very thin formula that I use around my eyes after my evening cleanse, tone, serum, and moisturizer. It feels wonderful and when I wake up in the morning, my eyes look about 10 years younger. I use Tarte's eye cream for my AM treatment, and my makeup looks better and better each day. Definitely worth a try and IMO, I feel as though this product is one of the few that actually lives up to some if not all of it's claims.

on 1/31/2015 11:56:00 PM

I can't decide if I love or hate this. I am a LUSH fiend and have everything from that store. I was on the hunt for a great eye cream and I still might be searching. This is nice I guess, but just feels like a regular plain ol' moisturizer. I don't have huge bags or bad dark circles so I can't speak for that...

on 8/20/2014 11:03:00 PM

I use this as an eye moisturiser and a facial moisturiser. I use it because it is mostly made up of Jojoba Oil and Sweet Almond Oil, and from what I've read these are the closest to the skin's natural sebum. It absorbs quickly and does not break me out which is a huge deal because I have so much trouble finding a moisturiser that doesn't.
When I use is I put a tiny bit of water on my fingers first and mix it with the moisturiser so I can spread it around more because it does absorb super fast!
It comes in a pump too which is great, no trouble with unscrewing caps and no dipping fingers which keeps bacteria out.

on 4/27/2014 2:18:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've been trying out different eye creams for years, and I feel like I haven't really found one that suited me yet. Enter this stuff. In my experience with eye creams it's quite watery. It has little to no scent, which is good since my undereyes can be a bit delicate and sensitive. When I put this on though...WOW. It felt great! It felt very soothing and very hydrated and plump! I notice that my undereye concealer goes on a lot smoother after using it for a few weeks too! It doesn't claim to do anything for dark circles (so for those saying it did nothing for them...there's your answer lol) which is alright by me since I really don't have any. Overall I found this product to just be awesome! It's everything you'd want in an eye cream (unless you have dark circles). Definitely repurchasing!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I am a Lush fanatic however this did not impress me. I tried a sample of enchanted eye cream for a couple weeks and did not notice a difference. The texture and smell were fine, did not leave me greasy or oily, just didn't notice effects-- good or bad.