The Body Shop Strawberry Exfoliating Body wash

3.8

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 6/7/2013 9:32:00 AM

I do agree with a lot of other reviewers that it is pretty expensive! However for me it is worth it; it dried up almost all of the back acne I had and my skin looks smoother than ever. I also love the smell and it is a good exfoliator without being too harsh on the skin. I am definitely repurchasing this when I run out.

on 9/22/2012 8:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

It is a pleasant body wash I have to say. Sweet and fruity smell, lathers well, doesn't dry my skin out but in terms of exfoliation it didn't do much.

It is not the best of its kind but it does work and it does smell beautifuly.

on 2/2/2011 10:01:00 AM

I loveee the smell of this!! but a tad too pricey to maintain it.. :(

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This isn't really the greatest of exfoliaters but it does really absolutely amazing (not like fake strawberries... real strawberries). It's a gentle exfoliater with little seeds (I think they're kiwi seeds) and little grains of crushed up seeds (not sure what kind of seeds, the others have crushed walnut shell). It really does get your skin clean and it's so gentle you can use it everyday. Love this!

on 11/10/2010 12:02:00 AM

Oh, how the smell of strawberry drives me wild ! (In a good way of course!) This had some tiny seeds and kiwi seeds! It smells so goooooooood!! It works but you don't really notice any effects. The packaging is nice, it's in a tube which is perfect for it's consistency.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I used this together with the gloves and it makes my skin like really smooth. Using this alone with the bath lily makes my skin smooth as well, but not as smooth when I use it with the gloves. (: I think the gloves helps so this product can't have all the credit for making my skin smooth, hence only four lippies (:

on 5/15/2010 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The scent is very light and pleasant. I don't really feel a huge difference on my skin, but it feels nice on the skin and smells nice.

on 5/3/2010 5:22:00 PM

I love this product.
I have eczema, and have done since I was a baby, so I have to be extra careful when buying any kind of skin product - however, I've always trusted the Body Shop & so I have it a try.

First of all, the smell is amazing, and it lasts. I use the strawberry body butter afterwards just to keep the scent for longer, but it also makes the bathroom smell amazing.

It gently exfoliates, and after using this product only once you'll notice how much your skin is glowing. It gets the job done, but it's also gentle enough to use every day if you want to. I tend to use it a few times a week, more often in summer, and it makes your skin as soft as anything.

Though it's quite expensive to buy -12 - it does last for a long time, and the tube it comes in makes it easy to ration. I can't stand packaging that means too much product comes out at once, such a waste !

However, my one complaint is that when I leave this on the floor during a shower, the package seems to take in loads of water. This is probably a problem only I have, and it only seems to happen when the tube is nearly empty, but it really does irritate me !

However, I'd give this product 5/5 - really amazing !

on 2/7/2010 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

this smells like Kool Aid lol. But i like it bubbles nicely and i like it.

Top Rated The Body Shop Products