August 29, 2014 | 1701 users online

Bronzers - Avon - Bronzing Pearls

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by IsminiK

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my go-to bronzer! Absolutely amazing finish and touch,it feels light and looks natural and glowy! I used Oriflame's bronzing pearls for years,but then I discovered this little treasure and it's dreamy! Much more pigmented and brighter on my face,makes me look tanned even when I'm vampire-white! When I'm feeling like I want to create a bronzed,chocolatey look I choose this product. Very good for its price! The packaging is plastic,not that good,but I keep it inside its box and with the puff that's included,my life becomes easier and I'm not afraid that my little pearls will spill out or break. I've worn it for 12 hours max and it didn't crease at all,even though the rest of my make up went bad. Its smell could be a little annoying,since it smells like a light fragrance or sth,but you get used to it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 2:37:00 PM More reviews by AeraMarS

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a lovely bronzer with a slightly touch of shimmer in it! It is amazing especially for summer! the staying power is great, the packaging is good.. the price is pretty much fine... I can't see any reason not to buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2013 3:27:00 AM More reviews by elie0904

I have them in Arabian Glow and i think they are a great product for their price! The packaging is nice, not that high quality but i guess it's fine. The product itself - they do leave your skin with nice bornzy glow which i personally love. I use them almost every day and i do like them. They are also very economic i had had them for 1 year now and they are almost in the same amount they were when i bought them. I do recommend them if you are looking for a new product to try out.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2013 11:12:00 AM More reviews by dc1407

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using these for years & love love LOVE them! I think they come in two shades now - Cool & Warm. I use the Warm as I have olive skin and I'm pretty sure the 'Warm' was the original colour.

Cost me 10 from Avon, which I think is reasonable seeing as they can be used as a bronzer or to add a glow to the whole face. One tub will last years, even with frequent use!

I see a lot of complaining about the 'puff' that's in the pot, but to my understanding it's not actually an applicator, it's just to ensure the balls aren't smashed during travel etc.

Two things are annoying, but not enough for me to stop using it...

1) Sometimes when you swirl your brush in, a ball can get temporarily stuck in the brush. Not a major issue, but I know that I see a lot of review on here where something as small as this can be a deal-breaker - just tap it out or pick it out with your finger. Simple.

2) The lid can crack (I've never had one break, just crack slightly). I travel a lot and also split my time between two houses so I never have any less than 3 or 4 at any one time... Perhaps it's just me overtightening it in a rush, but the lid has cracked on me a couple of times over the years. Nothing major - no product falls out (because of that 'puff' I mentioned above) and like I said before, it never breaks in half or anything. Just an observation.

Yes, this product is shimmery. Not OTT... with this product a little goes a long way so don't treat it like your average bronzer. I just feel that a lot of reviews I read, quite a few people seem to be applying it heavy-handedly and then complain about it.

Worth every penny!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 7:05:00 AM More reviews by ioannaki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love those pearls! They provide a gorgeous bronzing result and make face glow. Really natural finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2012 7:08:00 AM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am NC15 (fair, pale) and this gives me a really natural, not orange looking glow. I mostly use this in summer, and I love the effect it gives. I use this over pressed powder and liquid and it blends perfectly over these two and isn't streaky. It has a LITTLE shimmer but it doesn't come across as frosty, glittery or unnatural looking so it's great. I really love this bronzer, it's the best I have used so far even above my Dior one as it isn't orange or too dark. Good price aswell, and a lot of product included inside.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/15/2010 3:05:00 AM More reviews by pchotai

I like this product, but i wouldnt repurchase. i like the kabuki brush that comes with it, and the brush is also good to use as a powder setter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2009 12:27:00 AM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love these pearls.
They give my skin a lovely healthy glow with no sign of orange.
A little goes along way and the layers can be built upon for deeper colour and contouring.
I use a flat top Kabuki brush and it give great coverage.
Good stuff!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2009 12:57:00 PM More reviews by tristitia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm pale (NC15) and really like this bronzer in terms of color - it's a nice neutral tan/bronze, on the pink side. Although I'm warm-toned, the pink in this bronzer (rather than the orange that most seem to have) really make it work for me without making me look dirty or like an OompaLoompa. I apply it all over my face with a kabuki brush and a gentle touch. There is a little shimmer, no glitter or noticable frostiness. I'm not a big fan of the little balls because they don't travel well, I would buy this product again because of the natural, healthy looking color.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2009 10:29:00 PM More reviews by puccaandgarufan

Lovely product! Gives a natural glow that does not look fake. Its packaging is nothing special - very ordinary and nothing eyecatching but very practical and something you can throw in you bag without worrying about it opening and spilling all over the place - screw top lid. Made in Italy. Would repurchase!