Kanebo Freshel White C mask

4.9

on 6/22/2008 11:47:00 AM

One of my fave masks! I totally love Kanebo Freshel White C Mask, it really moisture my face, leaving it hydrated. I can feel the effect almost instantly after I took out the mask.

The mask is just the right size for me, and the package is filled with lots of essence! Worth buying!!

on 1/27/2006 3:23:00 AM

This is my fav. pick me up paper mask. I usually leaves it on for about 20 mins, which is when the mask almost dry up. This mask is amazing, after the first time when I removed the mask. . I can see that my face was so bright, smooth, refine, soft, and the pores looked smaller.. it's amazing. I didnt expect to see such a wonderful result from this mask because I hadn't heard about any good comments about it but I decided to buy it because of the prices ($99 HKD).. so I was a good choice! I highly recommend this mask if you are looking for something that can brighten up ur face and minimize pores, but if you are looking for something like hydrating.. i think this mask probably wont help you much coz it only delivers a normal hydrating result... but still I'm giving 5 lipsticks for this wonderful mask coz it's effective and the price is reasonable.

on 8/8/2005 3:45:00 AM

Even though Kanebo products are hard to find here in the States (I've had to purchase from eBay or request CPs), I'm in love with this line, especially the Freshel White C range. These are individually packaged disposable masks soaked in a soothing, moisturizing solution. I slap one on when my skin needs a boost and peel off for glowy, happy skin. The effect doesn't last for very long, but I imagine that it's doing something nice for my skin. :)

on 3/31/2004 2:40:00 PM

I love Kanebo's Freshel White C mask so much. This is very cheap but effective. I let it stay on my face for 15-20 minutes. When I take it off, my skin is like baby's skin -- very soft and smooth.

on 10/13/2003 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I also give this 5 lipsticks. This is a sheet form mask. Another similar mask like this one is Neutrogena Fine Fairness Mask but I think this one works even better. My skin looks a lot brighter, well hydrated with minimized pores. Highly recommend it. I am

on 6/25/2003 5:47:00 PM

Love this mask. When you take it off, everything just looks brighter, smoother, fresher and just clear. It's also kind of fun to walk around looking like the Phantom of the Opera while wearing it. Can't wait to try other products in this line.

on 6/13/2003 3:37:00 AM

I'm sort of a mask freak and I've tried at least 8 of the Kanebo masks, and this one is hands-down my favorite because it gives the most noticeable results right away. The smell isn't nearly as pleasant as the Collagen or the Precious Turn ones, but generally products with Vitamin C don't smell that great for some reason. At any rate after I leave this on for 20 minutes and wipe my face with it, my skin *glows*. It's an instant pick-me-up for my skin, and the results seem to last for days. Pores are tighter and my skin texture is smoother and more refined, and as with all of the Kanebo masks, it leaves my skin as smooth as a baby's. It's a bit more astringent than the other Kanebo masks, but it has a definite whitening effect on the complextion. FYI, these are individually wrapped paper masks which come soaked in fluid, and retails for approx. $24 USD for a box of 5. Highly recommend!!