October 25, 2014 | 1660 users online

Conditioner - Matrix - Biolage - Conditioning Balm

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by KayLynn4488

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this so much! At WalMart its 23 bucks for the 16.9 oz which is still a little bit pricey for a conditioner but its well worth it in my opinion cause it lasts me forever. I only need a tiny bit of this to melt the tangles away and leave me with soft silky satiny smooth frizzless shiny bouncy and not weighed down hair! I even sometimes use as a more deep treatment and leave in under a plastic cap for about 30 minutes. I put it all over from root to tip and it never makes me greasy or causes build up. It smells divine mostly like all biolage products have the same scent. Its fresh and clean a little herbaly and floral. Idk it just smells great like leaving a salon. I would highly recommend to everyone in need of some MOISTURE! it also contains NO SILICONES. Which I love because silicone weigh down my hair for some reason. I have pretty thick hair with finer more medium strands. Its pretty long past my boobs ...colortreated burgundy ..very very dry and frizzy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2014 2:17:00 PM More reviews by shann0n0shea

Love this!!! Steep on the price, but is exactly what I look for in a conditioner. It's very moisturizing to my 3B , very curly, naturally dry, breakage prone, and spilt ended hair. The second it touches my hair I can feel how soft it's actually making it. I would say it feels a little bit slimy and slippery in the BEST possible way!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2014 7:16:00 AM More reviews by njr86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this conditioner!! I used to use it all the time when I had waist length hair and it made it so much easier to comb thru. so when I decided after my last haircut that I'm gonna grow my hair out (it was a great cut I'm just getting bored w/it. I've had shoulder length hair for 5 years now) & got a $50 target gift card for my bday so used half of it to splurge on a jar of this! Yay lol

I was really annoyed with the new design of the jar it's bigger on the bottom and smaller on top which makes no sense since it's more awkward to hold while you have to scoop the conditioner out with your hand. I liked the old jar that was just as big on top as bottom.

I guess the formula has changed also from what I've read but if so it's made a minor difference on my hair. The reason your hair doesn't feel as slippery in the shower like w/ most deep conditioners is that it has no cones, it instead has ingredients to attract moisture to your hair rather than forming a seal on the hair cuticle. But just go with it & be gentle on your hair. Once your hair is damp/dry you will feel the softness. I use maybe a lil less than quarter size after every shampoo and let it sit for a couple min. Rinse out thoroughly because this stuff is rich & will weigh hair down if you don't rinse enough.

Love it! Conditioning balm isn't so bad in prince either considering I bought in June & it looks like I barely used any.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2014 8:05:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

I really like this product alot. But, i don't buy it all the time, only when i have the extra money to splurge on it. Otherwise, this product would be a staple in my haircare regimen. It leaves my haif feeling very soft, revitalized, and highly moisturized. It has a somewhat perfumey scent to it, but thank goodness its not very strong and it doesn't linger for days afterwards in my hair either.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by StrawberryLa

This is my favorite conditioner. I've tried other salon conditioners, like Tigi Dumb Blonde, Control Freak, Catwalk's Sexed Up, Healthy Sexy Hair, etc. and top rated drug store conditioners (Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle is sooo moisturizing, and only $3 or $4, but tends to build up, so I only use it as a once weekly overnight treatment that I wash out in the morning.), and this is the one I always come back to.
It makes my hair soft and shiny, and takes down a lot of my frizz, and it does this without damaging 'cones (there are water soluble 'cones that don't have damage-causing build up, but this doesn't use any whatsoever). It has a pleasant green, creamy scent, that lingers very lightly in your hair.
It's a very thick product (some have called it waxy, but that's not the word I would use), so it takes slightly more effort than, say, Pantene to distribute evenly.
I get the bottles that have less product than the big jars, because I hate conditioner in a jar.
It's a little on the spendy side -not Kerastase spendy, but around $16 for the bottle instead of the jar. Fortunately, I just tried the Generics Brand version, and it is EXACTLY THE SAME for less than half the price, like $7 per bottle.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/7/2014 10:42:00 PM More reviews by temadeamor

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have dry, coarse hair and lots of reviews claim this is a great conditioner for me type of hair. But I don't think that is the case. it is an ok moisturizer but I have used better, silicon-free conditioners. I have tried it a few times thinking that i didn't give it a good try, but every time I am disappointed. It is overpriced for the results and not that moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Babyivyc

Love this product!!! It's my favorite conditioner now. I've tried many brands.... CHI, Joico, Nexxus, Sexy Hair, Bed Head... and like this one the most. Will definately repurchase again! Its very moisturizing, leaving hair soft and silky. It actually keeps hair soft, even after you wake up in the morning. Highly recommended product!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2014 11:27:00 PM More reviews by ashleyjjane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My go-to conditioner! It's very moisturizing and smells great. A little goes a long way and I noticed that when I condition with this, I can go longer without getting a trim because it keeps my ends healthy. I have frizzy, wavy hair and this keeps it tame.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by kiwigal99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really great product, it really does make my hair soft and fluffy.
The packaging is great, it is very easy to get the product out.
The conditioner has a waxy consistency but it leaves no residue. I got this as a present and I'm scared to use it too often, eventhough it feels so good, because of the price. I wouldn't have the money to repurchase if I ran out, so I use it as a treat for myself.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by lizzchan12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is definitely one of the best conditioners I have ever used. I don't have the large jar version of this product, I have the smaller, squeeze tube like a typical conditioner. It is the exact same product, just less in amount and price. It would be economically smarter to buy the large tub, but I didn't want to get that size in case I didn't like the product and wanted to return it, but now I'm regretting I didn't get the large size! (The smaller tube is still pretty big though - standard conditioner 10 oz. size.) I have fine, dry, colored, heat styled hair, so I definitely need something to hydrate, replenish, and moisturize without totally weighing my hair down and making it heavy and coated. This conditioner is effective as a deep conditioning treatment (usually leave in 10+ minutes), yet still light enough to be used as a regular conditioner every time you wash. But make no mistake, this conditioner is not light by any means, it is totally effective at conditioning and does what it claims - provides moisture and relieves dry, stressed hair. I live in an area where the humidity can get up to 85/90% or more for long periods of time, but my hair is never frizzy or dull with this conditioner, and it holds its style well, partly due to this product ( yes I have tested this!). The awesome floral smell is a wonderful added bonus too. There is another version of this also in the hydratherapie line called the ultrahydrating balm, which is designed for those with coarser, thicker hair, so if that more accurately describes your hair type give the ultrahydrating balm a try instead of the hydrating balm because that one will work better for fine to normal hair. Worth every penny!