July 31, 2014 | 1943 users online

Self Tanners - Lancome - Flash Bronzer Instant Dry self-tanning Spritz

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2008 12:03:00 PM More reviews by pure1magination

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I took two lippies off for the smell and the fact that it is a liquid, which makes it a little messy to apply.

The pros:
+dries instantly, so you can dress or apply makeup immediately
+does not break me out on my face
+does not make me orange (if i don't overapply) and develops quickly (within a few hours)
+does not streak (as long as you rub it in of course)
+is not a *dramatic* change in one application.. just a healthier glow

The cons:
-is LIQUID, which means if you spray directly on your body it may potentially get on things around you. I mostly use this for my face: first apply moisturizer, then spritz a few times on a cotton pad and wipe on my face and neck. This works pretty well and looks great
-dries instantly (also one of the pros), so you must work quickly and wash your hands really well
-can develop a strong smell the next day if you use too much of it
-can look a little orange if you use too much

Overall, I use this bronzer for my face since it is least messy to apply there. I use a self-tanning lotion for my body. If i really need to bump up the tan (say, on my legs..) from my lotion, I will apply this on top to get more color. However, if you spray on on.. say, your legs, it will run down the sides of your legs on drip on the floor. Really a mess!
This product won't make you TAN if you are very pale like me. Don't get me wrong.. it will give you color, it just won't be really dramatic or look unnatural.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/12/2005 5:58:00 PM More reviews by retroSTiLETTOS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I didn't like this product at all. It makes your skin look way too orange and smells pretty bad too.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2003 11:26:00 AM More reviews by beautifulscorpio83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was an okay self-tanner,it gave me a great color, and it lasted long but the only problem was that usually i don't use gloves when i tan, and usually i don't stain my palms because i always i'm always washing them.But with this tanner no matter how many times i washed my hands during the tanning process, i still got stained hands ugggg!!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/18/2003 1:32:00 AM More reviews by blondie1625

I did not like this at all. It smelled like a bottle of rubbing alcohol and it was orange.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2003 11:41:00 AM More reviews by janabear

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have tried quite a few self tanners and I have to say that this one really disappointed me. Because of the Instant dry factor, I think it contains a high level of alcohol. You can smell it when you spray and it makes the skin look dry and crepey which is a big no in self tanning. I also don't care for the orangey look it gives to feet in particular. The high cost is a definate deterrant for any repurchasing as well. I will stick to my coppertone endless summer!