September 1, 2014 | 1886 users online

Shampoo - Origins - Knot free

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2010 6:00:00 PM More reviews by cakeisgood

I'm back to this and couldn't be happier. I color my hair so it gets crazy dry and this is the only thing ( along with the conditioner) that makes my hair feel normal and good. The peach scent stays with me which I LOVE!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2005 8:10:00 PM More reviews by healthchick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This product lathers really well and alittle goes a long way. I tried using a quarter size amount to wash my hair because that's the amount I use with other shampoos, and that amount was tooo concentrated for my hair, so I had to use a dime size amount and I have really thick hair. It's moisturizing but I have used better moisturizing shampoos like back to basics coconut mango shampoo which I like alittle better. Overall I would repurchase the smell was good and it didn't hurt my hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/30/2005 8:19:00 PM More reviews by LazyDaisyDaze

For the amount you get versus what you pay, and for the overall quality...I would not buy this again. Don't get me wrong, it's pretty good...but that's it...it's not great.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2005 2:32:00 PM More reviews by anisaaa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have a lot of hair, but the strands are thin and wavy and I have an oily scalp. Trying to balance keeping wavy hair moisturized without getting a super oily head was hard until I used knot free. My hair was shiny, soft, super wavy (not frizzy) and my scalp is perfectly normal. I LOVE this product. If you buy the large size it is no more expensive than Pantene shampoos. I use it w/ Pantene conditioner (hydrating curls) though, not Knot free conditioner.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2003 9:42:00 PM More reviews by angelic_affliction

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I already have silky bone-straight tresses that ain't susceptible to tangles and such, but tried this out during a sleepover at a friend's house. This made my hair feel weighed down and actually CAUSED tangles and knots and whatsoever stuff I have yet to experience! And it doesn't seem to rinse off well.. But well, my friend calls it her HG and she has thick frizzy hair. Guess Origins hair products juz don't agree with me.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/20/2003 1:20:00 PM More reviews by rooch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I asked the saleswoman that since I have curly, slightly dry and frizz prone hair, which shampoo would she recommend... and she suggested Knot Free. I do not find it moisturizing AT ALL! At around $11, it's a waste. I'm going back to Physique.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2003 5:00:00 PM More reviews by brownieLA

This made my thick hair feel like Straw!!!! I was looking forward to using this product!!!!!