October 21, 2014 | 872 users online

Fragrance - Ralph Lauren - Polo Sport

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2012 5:40:00 AM More reviews by YoHarajuku

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was probabaly a great fragrance back in the 90s but now its kinda boring. Smells like so many other mens fragrances, but to be fair most are copied after this one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by asaksa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This reminds me of the ocean with lemon trees and mint leaves waving their scent into the air. Definitely a young man in the summer. Clean and fresh and sporty. Not long lasting though. Just like a summer fling.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2009 1:33:00 AM More reviews by HanLuna

My first encounter with Polo Sport was way back in 1999 when i was 15.A guy in my class wore this and was happily offering free spritzes to the other boys except me of course.

So,i got my dad to buy this and yeah i liked it.Very nice and refreshing and masculine.Maybe i might consider repurchasing it and maybe not cos this scent reminds me of 1999 which brings back too much bad memories.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2007 11:45:00 PM More reviews by bebexlove

This stuff is awesome! It smells awesome on any guy! And it's just my favorite for any guy to wear!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2007 10:56:00 PM More reviews by shedevil_angela

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my boyfriend's only fragrance. I basically stockpile this when it's on sale.
I love the way it smells on him, and it's got amazing staying power. One spritz is all it takes to make me swoon.
It's not overpowering and doesn't smell like something died on his clothes.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/8/2005 3:02:00 PM More reviews by loridances

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great scent for men. Smells great & stays on long. Would buy again.