November 26, 2014 | 1622 users online

Bronzers - Physicians Formula - Physicians Formula - Virtual Face Powder-Bronzer

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2012 11:19:00 AM More reviews by maybellinegirl15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love PF. I have so much of their stuff and I use every bit of it up everytime. I got this last summer and it works amazing. It looks really dark in the package which is going to scare some people away, but it's not that dark when you apply it. It gets a lot more translucent, enough to blend into your skin, but still gives you an amazing tanned look. It's pretty pricey especially for something at Walmart, but it does last a while and its great quality. Its also really cute when they put the patterns into it. The packaging is great, you'll get every bit of it. Definitely will be buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/3/2010 6:52:00 PM More reviews by sschroedl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I've had this for about a year and the pressed design is still visible. I never use this! I guess it works alright, but it's nothing special. I'm very fair, and this bronzer works with lighter skin tones. Having said that, it just doesn't feel like a HG product for me at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2010 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Shannap

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this. The first time I used it it took away all of that purple topping. I have been now using this for three weeks and I love it. It's a nice color and a little goes a long way. I use it with my eco tools blush brush and the color goes on smoothly, not blotchy. Great for the summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2008 4:34:00 PM More reviews by Sarem

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is really one of the best bronzers I ve ever used. It is not orange, it is not very shimmery. It is just natural that brings you a youthful appearance. I will definitely repurchase this product

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2006 9:02:00 PM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Virtual Face bronzer is a sheer, non-orange bronzer. It looks gorgeous in the pan because it has an overspray of fine pink shimmer. Don't be fooled. It is just an overspray. Beneath the pink shimmer is a standard shimmery bronzer. It looks pretty on, but it's not exceptional. The staying power is fair. I will say that it's better than the cheaper shimmery bronzers I have tried, including Caboodles Tahiti and a few other PF bronzers. Because it's nicely blendable, it's not too overpowering on most light complexions. I wouldn't repurchase because I'm NW10 and it's still dark on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2006 1:29:00 AM More reviews by tanyasparks

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this product. It does look a bit scary just to look at but it is wonderful when you put it on. It is very blendable and looks very natural on. Looks great alone or with blush. You can build it up for the ultimate sun kissed look or wear it sheer for just a hint of color.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2006 7:18:00 PM More reviews by CatieG

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Have to agree with the reviewer below me. I also got this based on the Instyle recommendation and am glad I did. I am pastey pale and when I saw this in the package I thought it looked way too dark but it goes on very natural. I can wear this alone or with blush. Very nice. I think it gives me a very nice natural look.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2006 8:10:00 PM More reviews by eachace

Bought this on the advice of fellow MUAers and after reading a blurb in In Style. It looks absolutely frightening in the packaging. Just ignore it. I am very fair and worried that I would look orangey or too glittery. It looks very natural and has just enough shimmer to keep it from looking like you put on mismatched matte foundation. I would definitely recommend it. Plus the packaging is handy with it's own mirror and separate compartment with small brush. I wear it over my bare minerals makeup and it works great.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2006 11:19:00 AM More reviews by MBarbie

I have bought this bronzer over and over again for the last few years. This is hands down one of my favorites! The color is soo natural and I love how it makes your skin "glow". I don't think I have one negative thing to say about this product, it really is great!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2005 12:44:00 AM More reviews by misguidedrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the only bronzer I have ever repurchased. I'm always afraid I'll get the dreaded orange face look with bronzers, but I've never had that problem with this one. It's sheer with slight shimmer, and it looks natural on my MAC C2 skintone. It's one of my summertime staples!