September 23, 2014 | 2121 users online

Lipstick - Maybelline - Forever Lipstick - Peach

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2007 6:38:00 PM More reviews by thefairestlady1012

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Maybelline's Forever Lipcolor in Peach is a very shiny (yet still matte) peach with beautiful pigmentation (not too light or too dark). This is not one of those screamin bright orange peach shades ; it just really fresh and pretty that looks surprisingly beautiful on my neutral-to-cool super pale fair skin. I might just have to both repurchase this beauty and reccomend it to all of you.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2005 10:58:00 AM More reviews by drinkmoresoup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this at the Dollar Tree for a buck! I really love the color. At first, I didn't like it much. But, after I wore it a few times...I realized that it really was a peachy color rather than a pink. I think it all depends on how you do your other makeup. When I wear this shade, I use Neutrogena's Sweet Raisin blush and a basic pinky peach eyeshadow to really bring out the peach in this lipstick. It goes great with my PPP skin. Peaches n' cream :) I love the color, but I have to wear a balm with it (why I'm docking a lippie) or else my lips will look awful! I just put a teeny bit of balm on and apply the lipstick and it looks fab!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2005 3:48:00 PM More reviews by il23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was so mislead by the name. I wanted a pretty true peach color (with NO pink! Almost every peach I try has too much pink in it. The closest true peach I've found is Prestige Jetstream in Fuzzy Navel.) It doesn't even look peach in the tube, but based on the previous reviews, I decided to give it a shot anyway.

The color is actually a bright medium pink color. It's a neutral shade, and I'm very warm-toned, so that might be part of the reason why I didn't really like this color. It's too bright to look natural, in my opinion, another reason I don't like this.

Texture is not bad, a little on the greasy side and the finish is sort of satin-like. Definitely not matte but not really glossy either. The tube is neat though. No taste/smell, which is definitely a plus.

The price is a bit steep (8$USD) and the quality is subpar. I suggest Milani lipsticks, which are cheaper and better.

For reference, I'm warm toned medium with black hair brown eyes and semi-pigmented lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2005 5:58:00 PM More reviews by shadesofhoney

This is probably the best peach lipstick in my huge collection. It's a beautiful, luminous medium peach that is great for warm toned girls like me. It's just a real cute shade of peach!!! I'm surprised it hasn't been reviewed more. I definitely give it 5 stars. It lasts a long time on my lips and is non-drying, has no scent or taste. This is one of my favorites and it just happens to be among the cheapest too! You can't beat the price! It's just as good as high-end. Maybelline did a great job with this shade. I hope they don't stop making it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2004 5:24:00 PM More reviews by LukkiChrm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's a beautiful color and has a decent stay, but it can be very drying. Out of all the color selection, this is probably the only one I like.