September 23, 2014 | 1738 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - Glassy Gloss in Mocha Glaze

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2008 1:00:00 AM More reviews by mljohnson123

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Wonderful addition to my nude gloss collection. Pigmented, sheer coco frost with a nice shine. Mine has the newer packaging with the slanted tip that I love. (DDD NW45 or HIP818)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/7/2007 6:14:00 PM More reviews by murph

I wanted a nice nude-y brown for summer but didn't want to shell out more than $3 to do so. Even though the lipgloss has the cheap WnW scent, it's a really nice quality and the color is perfect. I'm Asian and I have a medium-light tan, and this is a really warm, buttery, glimmering light brown--very pretty. The applicator doesn't bug me because I don't have super thin lips, either.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2006 9:12:00 PM More reviews by shortygal201

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this after reading good reviews on here. It is definitely not the pigmented brown/tan color it appears to be in the tube. It comes on much more sheerly with very tiny shimmer to it. It has somewhat of a fruity type smell to me, but not offensive. Not too goopy either...a MLBB gloss. Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2006 4:32:00 PM More reviews by daisyduke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this product on the recommendation of a beauty board, otherwise by the looks of it, it's not something I would ever have bought. I kind of looks a bit muddy brown in the tube, but it really goes on much lighter, and just adds a tiny bit of color, and a very flattering neutral shade. It is a bit thick but that contributes to it's lasting power.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2006 2:28:00 AM More reviews by SHANA14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Gives lips a nice nude look. Good texture and nice glossy look.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2005 2:07:00 AM More reviews by miss_nyc

this is the best lipgloss i own...it lasts long...gives great shine and color...isn't too expensive...but i took off 1 lippie bcuz the packaging sux...i would prefer a slant tip applicator which i find easier to apply...and whenever i put the cap back on, the gloss gushes out from under it...yuck...but the pros far outweigh the cons so i would definately repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2005 10:11:00 AM More reviews by melsc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

this lipgloss is the exact same shade as the mac lipglass in spite
it looks very dark brown in the tube but goes on a creamy beige brown nice to wear over a dark lipstick or lipglass for a sexy nude look.it has a very nice sweet scent like candy. i like to use this color along with my mac lipglass in shock-o-late on my lips,

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2004 4:10:00 AM More reviews by innamorata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this shortly after I bought "Candy Glaze". I applied it, didn't like it for some reason, and put it in the makeup drawer.

I got it back out after a few months and I honestly have no idea what I was thinking...this is really a nice gloss. As long as you don't use a heavy hand when you apply it, you should be okay, since too much product just gets gloopy and gloppy on your lips. But a nice thin layer works just right. I like the smell...I think it smells like Kool-Aid. As far as I can tell, it doesn't have a taste. I use this a lot for those "natural makeup" days.

The color looks darker in the tube than it actually appears on your lips. It has a pretty shimmery-nudey color once applied, without any sparkles or glitter. It is very shiny and it lasts quite a while, even through a meal...which, as you figured out, means it is a sticky gloss. There's another reason not to apply a thick layer...it makes your lips stick together if you do, and then you get those nasty thready-sticky lip snots... continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2004 11:24:00 PM More reviews by cshell14867

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this neutral brown shade. I vamp it up with a dark lipliner or smokey eyes! Lasts long and it's super shiny. Will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2004 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Tootee

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really really like this on days when I want a more neutral look...it's very pretty with MAC Cork, Cocomo or Dark Coffee from Milani depending on your taste...you can even where this alone. It's the kind of neutral that can work on everyone. I think one reviewer got an old batch...if the color separated it had been sitting on the shelf for a while...that happens with any if it sits but one you start using it mixing up again. I've had no problems with the end seam coming undone on W&W but it has happend to me twice with MAC tubes :((. I'd be less disappointed about it happening with these b/c they're so inexpensive. I also have these Candy Glaze and Sun Glaze...I plan to try others as well especially the blue one which everyone raves about. I a W&W convert to...definitely worth trying a few colors for your stash!