November 28, 2014 | 1840 users online

rated 4 of 5 on 9/17/2014 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Immissvixen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's too thick

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2014 10:27:00 AM More reviews by LadyFlanders

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This must be one of the most disgusting-smelling hand creams on the market! One of my colleague applies it like five times a day, and I can smell the chemicals in the corridor before even entering the room. Haven't thought of a good way to ask her to change product. I will never ever use Bosdy shop stuff after these horrid nasal experiences.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 9:42:00 AM More reviews by AthenaNYC23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am so impressed with this hand cream. I have the one in the new metallic packaging.

This stuff is super moisturizing, I apply a generous amount of this every night before I go to sleep and I wake up with a soft set of hands. I adore the scent, it's almond-y and light, I don't get why people complain here.

I also use this after my manicure and whenever I get this 'tight' feeling on my hands. I don't have super dry hands and I don't know how this product performs during rough winter weather but it does enough for me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2014 4:53:00 PM More reviews by leavingthingsbehind

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A really good hand cream and these are few and far between. I am always buying it on offer so price wise it is not very steep, especially for a huge 100 ml tub.

Really moisturises my cuticles and makes my unvarnished nails glossy and strong.

The scent is inoffensive and not prominent imho - I have this product in a new packaging (a metal-like looking tube with a black crew on small cap which is my only grip with the packaging - if one looses it there is no going back), quite floral and powdery, with a hint of bitter almond, pleasant but I would recommend sampling it before you buy it.

For a real deep treatment I am adding a couple of drops of almond oil to it before massaging it thoroughly into cuticles when I am in my bed for the night - I have noticed (after seeing Helene from Mon Blog de Fille talking about it) a real difference in the state of my cuticles.

A really good product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2014 3:17:00 AM More reviews by sterlingK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Other

This is somewhat moisturizing but the scent is not for me. It just smells so fake and odd, if it was more moisturizing than other creams I would probably repurchase but it's just not special in any way and doesn't smell good enough to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by PatentlyPink

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's good at softening hands and helping nails look healthy. I actually use it on my elbows and knees too. But, the smell is matronly, I hate it. Only use it at night. And the crinkly aluminum tube is just ugly. I wish they would redesign the packaging and redo the scent. Formula is a winner, but the scent is so off putting I can't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/3/2014 7:50:00 PM More reviews by minyuette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Very disappointed, I should've read the reviews before purchasing because it doesn't smell like almonds at all. The smell reminded so much of the cheap stuff from Bath & Body Works that I gave it away after trying it once - it was over powering and the smell was getting to me. It's a shame because I like how it left my hands feeling.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by JayTeaBrew

I love this cream because my hands stay very soft and nails are definitely, visibly healthier!!!

The only problems are the strong scent as well as the new packaging in the aluminum tube. It hurts to open it cause the twist cap is so small and hard edged.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2013 5:12:00 AM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I only shop the Body Shop when there are sales, as their products are so overpriced normally.I picked up this hand cream and didn't use it for ages. I like how it's in a squeeze tube that looks like paint or something (does not look like the image on the product review). I like the smell, although my boyfriend thinks it smells citrusy, I don't get that, it totally smells like nuts to me. It sinks it pretty quickly and doesn't leave you with sticky hands, nice product overall.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Disintigratedwoman

I bought this today at The Body Shop - it was 50% off. I used to own the almond hand butter but decided to try the cream as it takes less time to absorb into my hands. I love the scent, it is a fresh, comforting scent.. But as some people have mentioned, I can't say it actually smells like almonds. My hands absorb the product very quickly and they feel really soft. My hands are already in really nice shape and I'm simply trying to keep them that way throughout the Canadian winter. The only downsides are the regular price ($20, which luckily I didn't pay full-price) and the packaging - you have to be careful that it doesn't open up from a small cut in the aluminium, and that you carefully press it out because the opening is a little too big, and too much can come out at once. Overall will probably continue to buy though.