September 16, 2014 | 1797 users online

Styling Products - Alterna - Hemp Seed Sheer Pomade

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2008 3:27:00 PM More reviews by hollyglightly

First off, this smells fantastic. Sort of fruity and a bit nutty... It's hard to explain. This worked great for texturizing the pixie 'do I originally bought it for making it glowy as well as piecey. After two years I still had half a tube left and never thought I'd use it up now that my hair is quite a bit longer. It actally works great to give a little bit of volume shine and hold to achieve a beachy bedhead sort of look. One lippie off as it can get a bit greasy in fine hair, seriously a little bit goes a long long way

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2005 10:44:00 AM More reviews by Kittyinct

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this. A little bit goes a long way, justifying the price, IMO. You won't run out of it quickly. It works great on my hair and it helps pick up my highlights, I think. It smells so good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2003 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Joyous

I was lucky enough to RIS. I could not stomach paying the 19 bucks that my hair salon was asking for it. My stylist used this in my hair to help hold out my new cute textured flipped out ends. It works like a charm. Plus it gives a pretty sheen to my hair. LOVE THIS! Will repurchase, but hopefully on Ebay. :)