LUSH Sympathy for the Skin

4.3

Vanilla Pod Infusion, Almond Oil, Fair Trade Cocoa Butter, Fresh Bananas, Stearic Acid, Glycerine, Triethanolamine, Sandalwood Oil, Lemon Oil, Labdanum Resinoid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Limonene, Perfume, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

on 8/15/2015 9:49:00 PM

Love this. I have long searched for an effective body moisturiser. I wanted something that actually left my skin smooth, but NO GREASE - I don't like getting grease marks on my clothing. Also, a lot of things make me itchy and a bit allergic - I can't figure out what those things are but it's often difficult.

This moisturiser actually makes my skin smoother, has no residue at all somehow, and is all natural and beautiful so my skin has not reacted at all. Will definitely repurchase. The pot is much easier to use than a tube or something like that.

on 7/14/2015 9:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I like this but I cannot get past the smell. It smells like as if I took pure yogurt and slathered it on. It has a sort of sour smell. It feels great on the skin, it's kind of light-medium feeling moisturizer and soothing. I think this lotion is overpriced though. I wouldn't purchase this.

on 3/2/2015 4:43:00 PM

First off the smell is my favorite scent out of everything in the whole world and it works amazing WARNING: do not put it on you're face ( I heard from several people that it works as a facial moisturizer but it made me BREAK OUT) It works best after getting out of the shower on shaven legs they will feel the best they ever had! Also if you have dry feet I put this on my feet before I go to bed and put socks on over and they feel great in the morning I am still longing to try lushs' stepping stone foot scrub thing!! If anyone knows if that works let me know

on 1/10/2015 5:30:00 PM

sympathy for skin smells soooooooo good, keeps your skin soft and doesnt feel greasy on your skin. i love it and would buy it again and again

on 5/26/2014 12:30:00 PM

Smells yummmmy! I agree with other reviewers that it is a more watery consistency but it absorbs and moisturizes well. It would be a great summer moisturizer.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I love this product! The fresh banana smells really makes it something for me. Its a more watery texture than other lush lotions, but the benefit of that is that it readily absorbs into the skin and then five minutes after applying my skin feels amazing. I was surprised when i first used this on my face that it made my skin feel so plump and ive never experienced any pire clogging from using this on my combination skin. I would recommend and would defininitey buy again.

on 3/14/2014 12:24:00 AM

Love this product, It was expensive but I fell in love with the scent at first. Started using this daily and was surprised to see after a few weeks my stretch marks have become less apparent and deep. I've repurchased and will keep buying it cause it's amazing !!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

My newest favorite all-purpose lotion. It's hydrating and not greasy. I feel silky smooth all day. To be totally honest, I can't stand banana flavored or scented things, AT ALL. And I still like this scent.

I like this product so much, I've been considering buying another one so I can split it up into smaller containers and have one in my car, purse, wherever. (:

on 2/17/2014 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I was using dream cream before changing to this

LOVE IT!!

Pros:
hydrating
smells amazing
not greasy
skin feels soft until my next shower

on 2/16/2014 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Pros: The best thing about this lotion is its scent. It has a beautiful, warm, subtle scent, a mixture of vanilla and sandalwood. It also has a lovely texture and absorbs quickly.

Cons: The packaging is not great--a big tub of lotion (definitely not a cream of a body butter) is not ideal--and it's a bit too expensive for lotion, even good lotion.

I received this as a sample and returned after a week to purchase it in the full-size because I loved the scent. Be warned though that the scent is variable (possibly due to the hand-made nature of the products?) and the large tub I purchased was somewhat less scented than the sample I received. Still, it has quickly become one of my favorite LUSH products.

Top Rated LUSH Products