LUSH Honey I Washed the Kids soap

Honey Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Rapeseed Oil; Sunflower Oil; Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Helianthus annuus; Cocos nucifera), Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Perfume, Beeswax (Cera alba), Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus Aurantium dulcis), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Organic Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe barbadensis), Sodium Chloride, Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), Titanium Dioxide, *Limonene, *Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate * Occurs naturally in Essential Oils

A classic soap by Lush, this one will never disappear and thank goodness for that!

Honey I Washed the Kids is a toffee and honey smelling paradise. It is one of the more pleasant and sweet smelling soaps in Lush's repertoire and something everyone ought to try at least once. It's not creamy in lather though, so it won't disappear on you in a matter of a couple weeks like some of Lush's other soaps. I do recommend getting your own cut bar without the honeycomb on it, as that can be hard on the skin...but I have heard people use it as a kind of exfoliator, so do as you see fit.

on 2/21/2015 6:54:00 AM

I love this soap and have used it multiple times. My boyfriend likes it as well! It smells like a sweet combination of honey, toffee and caramel. It lathers up well and is moisturising. However, I prefer to get a piece without the honey comb on top as I find this to be too scratchy. Overall I love this soap.

on 1/14/2015 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Nothing compared to its shower gel version, It's Raining Men. Leaves behind a sticky film, and the scent does not linger on your skin like its shower gel version.

on 1/10/2015 5:25:00 PM

this soap smells so nice u might be tempted to eat it :p
i love it its my fav

on 11/6/2014 4:58:00 PM

I am a huge Lush fan. While overly priced, I have found most products to be incredibly luxurious. This particular product is one of my new favorites. The smell is amazing, I love the buttery texture, and it leaves me feeling soft after my shower. Will be buying again once i run out. But PS, i would recommend keeping the soap in a closeable container in the shower to keep it from melting away and staying soaked.

on 10/26/2014 6:51:00 PM

My friend got some of this for my birthday. I am in love with the smell. It's just so rich with honey. I'm very picky with scents and this is a thumbs up, especially if you like gourmand scents. It runs silky smooth over your skin and gives you that squeaky clean feeling without drying out your skin. I will definitely repurchase. Only con is it is a bar and difficult to use near the end. Also have issues with storing it between use.

on 10/13/2014 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I used to run like the wind away from a LUSH store because of the strong scent, you can smell it from meters away. But since I stepped in for the first time for the shampoo bars, I have fallen in love with their products, and this is the first soap I have ever purchased from them. The scent is honey, caramel and maybe milk? It reminds me of caramel custard I had as a kid, and makes showers a lot more enjoyable. Can't think of a better way to relax and unwind at the end of a long day than to have a nice hot shower with a sweet smelling soap and then go to bed. Even my boyfriend really likes this soap, but he can't use it on the sly because I would smell it if he tried! It lathers up alright, it's creamy and quite moisturising, just an indulgence to the senses. It melts really fast if you keep it in the shower, so I cut decent size pieces at a time to use and store the rest in my undies drawer along with my BIG solid conditioner to keep it smelling nice. Love it!

on 10/9/2014 4:11:00 PM

I am in love with this soap! My favorite thing about it is definitely the smell, which is a sweet, honeyed toffee that is soft and like the website says, "caramelly and buttery."

Honey water, coconut oil and aloe vera extract moisturize your skin and the bar lathers up easily with a loofah. Unlike some other soaps, Honey I Washed the Kids makes a foamy lather that isn't slimy, sticky or greasy. No residue is left behind. Just mildly scented, clean skin.

My only gripes are that the soap doesn't last too long and it's on the pricey side. If you buy a big block of it, remember to take moderately sized chunks into the bath and keep the rest either wrapped up or in a container somewhere away from the humidity and moisture of the bathroom.

I'll continue to repurchase because the scent is literally heavenly and it cleanses nicely.

on 8/13/2014 6:45:00 PM

Although I am only giving this 3 stars I will definitely be repurchasing this soap. It lathers really well but can't tell if my skin is soft afterward more so than other soaps I have used. The best part of the soap is the smell. I am in love with the smell and need more Lush products with this scent. I use bar soaps but for those who like gels or liquid body washes, It's Raining Men is the same exact scent.

on 8/3/2014 11:26:00 AM

The deepest depths of the oceans cannot comprehend my love and admiration for Lush's Honey I Washed the Kids soap. The smell is unexplainable (honey, toffee, heaven) so you just need to get in the car and drive to this place. $10 is a little pricey for soap, but the staff there will cut the soap into any size (and price) you want. When I rubbed this on my legs and then lathered with a loofah and shaved them (I swear my legs are straight out of a Siberian gulag) they felt sooo much smoother than I'd ever imagined. It was a dream. Bottom line is, buy the soap.

Popular Gels/Soaps