September 21, 2014 | 1983 users online

Gels/Soaps - LUSH - Honey I Washed the Kids soap

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2014 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Emisme

Although I am only giving this 3 stars I will definitely be repurchasing this soap. It lathers really well but can't tell if my skin is soft afterward more so than other soaps I have used. The best part of the soap is the smell. I am in love with the smell and need more Lush products with this scent. I use bar soaps but for those who like gels or liquid body washes, It's Raining Men is the same exact scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2014 11:26:00 AM More reviews by MacAddict0

The deepest depths of the oceans cannot comprehend my love and admiration for Lush's Honey I Washed the Kids soap. The smell is unexplainable (honey, toffee, heaven) so you just need to get in the car and drive to this place. $10 is a little pricey for soap, but the staff there will cut the soap into any size (and price) you want. When I rubbed this on my legs and then lathered with a loofah and shaved them (I swear my legs are straight out of a Siberian gulag) they felt sooo much smoother than I'd ever imagined. It was a dream. Bottom line is, buy the soap.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 6:57:00 AM More reviews by astric

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Dem smells. It's too good. I love all things honey, and this is just yummy. I use it at the beginning of my shower because it makes me happy, and then again at the end of my shower just to have one last whiff. Sure, its way overpriced for what it is, but that doesn't stop be from buying. Its hard to pick a favorite Lush soap, but Honey I Washed the Kids is probably it. Most recently I bought this in Perth Australia and the SA told me the honey used to make is local from Western Australia. Currently debating how much I want to haul back with me in my suitcase. Why is soap so heavy? :p

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2014 6:37:00 PM More reviews by BadWaitress

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I limit my soap useage because on the whole I think too much soap dries out my skin. But this is going to be hard to control. It's like washing yourself with buttercream icing. It lathers up to a creamy, silky lather, and it smells like something you'd eat, and feel guilty about, in a confectioner's shop. It's reasonably emoillient, too.

You can't eat soap though, right?

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Sophieferreira

This is one of my favourite lush products! It's my favourite smell ( it smells of cake batter, honey and toffee). It so moisturising and lovely to use. When you apply it you can actually feel the moisture sinking into your skin. The smell lasts for a while which I also love. Really recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 7:10:00 PM More reviews by rope

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells delicious and doesn't dry out your skin whilst cleaning effectively. I use this on my body with a shower poof, lovely! Lasts a while also - though as with all Lush stuff, it's pricey.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by PaleInComparison

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my second favorite soap scent from Lush, it smells so amazingly good that I can never stop sniffing it. I only wish it lasted longer on the skin, after a few hours the scent has faded. It's not particularly moisturizing but it does lather well with a washcloth and always makes me happy when I use it. The name is just too cute and the scent is true to name- a beautiful creamy honey scent that makes me feel at home.

As with all Lush soaps, I like that you can ask them to cut you a fresh chunk in whatever size you want and that they give samples upon request. If I were you I'd ask them to cut you a chunk without the honeycomb part, as beautiful as it is. It's very scratchy on the skin and it's a waste to throw out the soap around it because of that.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2013 6:23:00 PM More reviews by julalg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not the most moisturizing or lather-y soap ever, but that smell. So amazing. Lush, bring back the perfume, make a lotion with this scent, and I will be the happiest everrrr.......!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by kiki94x

I LOVE this scent! I bought the last years 3-4 bars of soap, and every time I'm near a Lush store I have to buy one! It smells soooo nice! It does leave your skin dry though, but that's an excuse to buy a jar of Dream Cream too!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by CarlieJacobsLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the scent!!

Literally one of my favorite scents of all time. I could take or leave the effect it has on my skin It doesn't lather the best either in my opinion, but I get it for the scent. The thing is I hate keeping bar soaps in my bathroom, they always get gross and Lush ones get kind of weird. I wish I had the shower gell because that would be infinitely better. Also I don't really understand the point of the beeswax bit on the end.

If you like bar soaps then do not hesitate to try this one!