LUSH Honey I Washed the Kids soap

Honey Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Rapeseed Oil; Sunflower Oil; Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Helianthus annuus; Cocos nucifera), Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Hydroxide, Perfume, Beeswax (Cera alba), Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus Aurantium dulcis), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Organic Aloe Vera Extract (Aloe barbadensis), Sodium Chloride, Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), Titanium Dioxide, *Limonene, *Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate * Occurs naturally in Essential Oils

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I love love love this soap. I just don't love the price. I have purchased it quite a few times because of the scent. Overall it's just soap. It cleans my skin but it's the honey, toffee and vanilla scent combo that is heavenly. I haven't purchased in awhile but my skin did feel a bit dry after use. So just use some lotion after. It just needs to be cheaper.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Honey i washed the kids is a lush soap. It contains: rapeseed oil,coconut oil,sweet wild orange oil,bergamot oil,honey,gardenia extract,aloe vera extract. It lathers well in the hands. On a washcloth less. It leaves your skin smooth and clean. Love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

overall rating-5- this is my faverite soap so far (ive only had 2 ) it smells amazing !! i just cant stop smelling it. after you use it you feel really clean and a little bit moiturised. the scent asts a bit but not too long.

price- i think the price is very good for a 100g's of this soap

packaging- the packaging is the same as any other lush product.

would defo recommend and will be re-purchasing !! :) love <3

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Probably one of the best smelling toffee and honey scented soap I have ever smelt. It also makes you squeaky clean and slightly moisturized.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am in love with the scent of this soap!! It smells like toffee, fudge and vanilla-y goodness! I could spend hours just sitting and smelling this soap. I don't think it moisturises any more than regular soap but I'm not really looking for that, as long as it cleans my skin. I also noticed it doesn't lather particularly well, but I will definitely repurchase it, just for the smell!

This is one amazing soap! I went to lush for the first time a couple of months ago and the first thing I smelt was this soap. It has an amazing scent and immediately enticed me to purchase it. I bought a gift set with this soap in it instead to just try a few things first, but once I had used up the HIWTK soap, I went online and bought another TWO slabs AND the Shower Gel. I am absolutely hooked on this soap and the scent makes me want to melt a huge slab of it in a bath tub and just lie in it. I find it is also incredibly moisturizing and is a great pair with the Vanilla Dee-Lite Body Lotion. I will definitely be buying this soap again and again.

I'M SHOCKED THAT PEOPLE LIKE THIS SOAP!!!!! TERRIBLE QUALITY AND THE PRICE IS OUTRAGEOUS!! I've had better soap than this from homemade soap makers at flea markets. The price is ridiculous for what you are getting, doesn't lather well at all, leaves your skin dry, and gets used up in a heartbeat!! You can purchase soap molds from craft stores and make the same molds they use for a fraction of the price!! They obviously don't used a hardener so the stuff disappears quickly. I know because I used to make my own soap. Very amateur product. They get you with the smells, quirky names, and hip store.
Trust me girls, this is cheap,overpriced JUNK! Any soap maker can agree. SAVE YOUR MONEY, SO NOT WORTH IT.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is the first soap I have bought from Lush and I love it! The smell is beautiful, it is like caramel and sweet scented. My skin is sensitive and it doesn't break me out at all, the smell also stays on the skin when you get out of the shower/bath.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I really enjoy using this stuff it looks like a real honeycomb!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought $20 bucks worth of this soap after using the Honey I Washed My Hair shampoo bar. I am a new LUSH devotee but definitely a huge fan. Taking a shower w this soap is so relaxing but invigorating. It renews the senses & the creamy delicious scent of butter toffee & honeyed vanilla caramel are addictive & intoxicating to the senses. This soap is unbelievably good quality makes my skin soft, lathers well & the only problem is how to store it so all of your investment capital doesn't go down the drain! It gets used up quickly is my main complaint & $20 should buy more soap than what I got lol LUSH is a luxury item for me. I will continue to buy LUSH & especially this scent is so good I'm loving it & enjoying this product so much I never want to be w/o it. I've never used any products like Lush, they are to me so unique. Next on my list to try are The Body Shop & Kiehl's brand. I've been a slave to Bath&bodyworks & VS for a long time!!