December 22, 2014 | 1781 users online

Deodorants - Clarins - Gentle Care Cream Deodorant

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2014 4:37:00 PM More reviews by dani64

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

They don't sell the cream version anymore. I come from the Netherlands and here they only sell the roll-on version. This is now my favorite deo but it is not as good as the cream version.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by sabina2686

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love the anti-perspirant cream deodorant and have been using it for probably 20 plus years.
No smell, no stains no clothes, and tube lasts for an unbelievable long time... however I can't find it anywhere in Canada anymore. Does anyone know where to purchase it.?

If you could post where it could be purchased, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks Sabina

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2010 9:19:00 AM More reviews by buffylicious

I must be on my fifth container of this stuff by now. I have super-sensitive underarms and this is the only product I've found so far that isn't totally irritating and is still useful. It's actually improved the quality of my skin in my underarm area. The scent is great (I love rose-scented anything). It's not a very strong antiperspirant, so if that's what you're looking for you probably won't like this.

My one concern is that this time around I'm finding it difficult to find in the department stores I usually buy it at. If it's discontinued I will seriously cry.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2010 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Junkie1

I usually LOVE Clarins products. While this is a good product I'm not crazy about the packaging. It has to be squeezed out and I have to apply it with my fingers, big no-no. This leaves a filmy residue on my hands and fingers which I have to use a lot of soap to remove. Application is not practical. I prefer the roll-on. Nice n' easy. I gave it a 5 because this is a good product, at the end ofthe day no matter how warm or humid it gets out there it still smells like it's been freshly applied. However this kind of application is not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by facegal

Thank you MUA for leading me to this amazing product! WOW! I have a terrible time finding anything that works for me, and when I finally do, they seem to stop working after about 1.5 - 2 years. I was previously using Kiehl's cream AP/D, and then after that L'Occitane. When the L'Occitane quit on me, I tried Fresh Sugar, which was awful and didn't even hold up for 2 hours, and then I purchased the Clarins cream and OH MY GOSH. We've had a stretch of mid-90's temps, very hot, very humid, and I truly cannot believe this product is holding up for me...NO BO!!! YAY! I do not like rose scented anything, but this is a very light scent so it doesn't bother me, and doesn't interfere with any other scents I wear. I actually prefer it over the Kiehl's which just smelled like a weird clay or something. The application is SO easy! I'm not sure why some have a problem with it? I would never use my fingers...yuk. Just use the tube....squeeze a small amount out and start rubbing the top of the tube over your underarm. It's very easy and very comfortable to do. It dries pretty quickly which is another bonus! The only downside is that it will deposit a white residue when I put my tops on, so I have to brush it off afterwards, but that's ok...I'll put up with that for this fantastic product! It's a tad expensive for a small tube, but the small tube size is great and portable for traveling as well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2008 5:48:00 PM More reviews by Schadenfrau

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have to say, I'm really disappointed in this product. After all the rave reviews, I thought that I might have discovered my holy grail deodorant, and I've been searching for just that for some time. Alas, it was not to be.

The rose-like smell is absolutely lovely, and it inspired me to purchase a ton of rose-scented products. However, the scent is short-lived. What remains is a rather average-performing product with an awkward application process. I tried using both my fingers and the applicator to apply the product, and found that the stuff worked better when applying it by hand, but I didn't care for having to wash my hands after immediately getting out of the shower. When I applied with the tube itself, I felt like I was just smearing plastic under my arms, not really applying the stuff. I also found that you need to use a large amount of the product to get it to work properly, and at $14 for a small tube, it's just not worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2008 2:17:00 PM More reviews by lmande

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product! After spending $$ for Fresh's deodorant and liking it perfectly fine, never did I think I would switch. But I did, and I like it better. The smell is wonderful, not heavy, or enough to clash with perfume, just NICE. And its very effective. I DO sweat a lot and would probably do better with the "super strength" types but I can't stand how harsh and drying they are. This is almost as effective but so much more pleasant to use.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2008 8:16:00 AM More reviews by vanillaaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

its the best deo i have ever came across!! and i tried a lot of drug store products.. non were as gentle, effective and hygienic as this cream in this tube container.. definitely a must try and u'll fall in love with it.. i plan to try the other forms soon.. by the way i first tried this one in this summer vacation and it was hot and i am the kind who sweats a lot.. and it served me greater than any one i had before. great for every day and well as occasions as it didn't stain my clothes! i took off one lippy cause i hated the fact that i am back to anti-perspiration deo type.. i am scared a bit for that matter :(
edit: this is my HG deo.. and i have used it daily for a year now on each and every occasion.. i am on my third tube now :D

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2008 12:32:00 AM More reviews by biankix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best deodorant ever. After using Secret for quite a few years, i had forgotten how soft my underarm can be. This is not only effective, it cares for your skin too. And leaves no sticky icky residue at all. Touchably smooth skin. ;)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2008 5:46:00 PM More reviews by ltgee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a lovely smelling creme deodorant. I purchased based on MUA reviews and was not dissapointed. Paid around $18.50 I think, from Saks. Smells like roses! It's true that it says it stops a MAJORITY of the perspiration but not all-I am slightly "dewy". I have to squirt at least an inchs length to keep the BO under wraps. I tried only a smidge at first and it totally did not work. Its true though-doesnt stain the inside of your clothing and no white residue. Definitely will repurchase because i feel that this is much gentler on my skin that using Secret. Upside down squirt bottle with a rounded head. I am not sure if people use the head to apply the deodorant but i squirt a bit out onto my finger tips and apply that way.