November 25, 2014 | 1817 users online

Eye Shadow - Victoria's Secret - Silk Wear Luminuos Powder Eye Color

rated 2 of 5 on 11/26/2008 6:56:00 PM More reviews by glossip

I got this at the SAS in June for like $2 or so in a beautiful dark brown color called "In the Mink". The problem with the color is it goes on way too dark. Either its too pigmented or the bottle color is way off from the actual color. I had to tap it off then wipe it down before it became a wearable, non goth color! Its nice but a waste of time to get the color you're SUPPOSED to have! Also, the packaging is too cute to be true, meaning you know just by design its ripping you off a lot of shadow. I'm a VS freak but don't care for this stuff at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2008 4:29:00 PM More reviews by ElectricChipmunk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this shadow in "Fierce" (a black shadow with sparkles in it) & it's by far the best shadow I've ever had or used. It's now apart of my daily makeup, I can do anything with it- Use it as eyeliner, shadow other colors, put it on dark for a dramatic look, or even light for a smokey or more subtle look. I usually wet my eyeshadow brush a little & it makes it go on easier. It's in a small square container which is really cute (black with hot pink letters) and a big mirror inside that fills up the whole top half of the compact.

I've only bought it in "Fierce" but I would defenitely buy it in other colors, it's great quality, a bit pricey, but very worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2008 9:25:00 AM More reviews by ViCi0USkittyx3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have these in "Wink" (a shimmery, shimmery white), Ravish me (Limited Edition, golden green), and Blind Fold (Lilac) and I really do like them. They're much better than I expected them to be. They apply very smoothly and the pigmentation is wonderful, and I swear I've dropped these I don't even know how many times and they're still perfectly in tact. They're about $12 and usually go on sale (about the same as a lot of drug store brands these days!) so they're really not a bad buy.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2007 1:17:00 PM More reviews by Littlel07

Great colors and long wearing. Not a fan of the compact it comes in... Can occasionally be hard to open.

Will try in other colors!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2005 4:57:00 PM More reviews by zadazoo

I love this eyeshadow! I currently have it in night magic, and use it as eyeliner. It stays on practically all day, although the color does fade. I've had it for about 3 mos now and with almost daily use, it looks like I've barely used the pot. I will definitely buy this again!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2005 3:15:00 PM More reviews by samulski1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in "In the Buff", and I will NOT repurchase. It became clumpy, and does not apply to eye makeup brush easily. I won't, however, throw it out, just won't recommend.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2004 11:59:00 AM More reviews by lenah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in Cashmere--a soft, pearly pink shade. It's not as heavily pigmented as Dior or Shu, but not as powdery light as NARS either. There are other colors VS makes that I really like: Stormy Weather (deep mocha brown), Night Magic (blackened midnight blue), Mystified (shimmery taupe), Plumstruck (dark matte plum), Jealous & Envy (one is a muted shimmery teal, the other is a light jade green with gold shimmer), and Golden Olive (gorgeous shimmery olive). I think these ones are worth buying, since they're lovely colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2004 5:05:00 PM More reviews by kiathedog

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went to the local Lazarus makeup department in search of new eye colors, and after hitting the usualy three (Perscriptives, Estee Lauder and Chanel) I hit the VS store. I was not expecting much, but the sales lady was very helpful and put on a green shade that just lights up my eyes. I bought two colors, the green and a sable. I really like them. They are not pigtmented well (The color you get on is different from the color in the tub) as stated below, but they do stay on me for a long time; I still have some color left overnight after putting them on in the morning. I will add to my color collection soon.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2004 1:12:00 AM More reviews by aeroxy82

i recieved "forget me not" in a swap as an extra, and though it was pretty, i just own too many purple e/s to justify it's worth. it really looks pretty in the pot, a vibrant lilac, but it goes on very sheer. good for some, bad for others. would not have purchased it on my own.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2004 1:08:00 PM More reviews by Merina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These are mediocre eyeshadows. Not a lot of pigment to them whatsoever (have to apply in layers), but they do have a nice color range. I'll continue to buy them if they come out with a unique color.