December 18, 2014 | 1812 users online

Lipstick - Boots - 17 Pure Colour (all shades)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by ATMakeup

I FRIKING ADORE THIS LIPSTICK!
I bought this ages ago with my friend, I have it in the colour 'Peace' and it is gorgeous! I have hardly any left and i will definitely be stocking up!

One problem is that mine never usually stays on for a long time, but i think it's because i lick my lips alot without intending to!

So yeah an amazing product, good value for money and would definitely re purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2006 2:48:00 PM More reviews by suzeuk

Like Dibble below I have this in Russet Rose. Funnily enough I used to look at the colour and wonder aobut it. I found it in a bargain bin at my local small Boots along with Coral something or other (forgotton what it is called!). I love this. NOt a bright pink but as the name would suggest - a kind of warm pink. Lovely.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2003 3:24:00 AM More reviews by dibble

This is a solid performer. No nasty smells. Highly pigmented non-drying lipstick with a blue plastic funky tube. 17 is Boots teen range. I have russet rose- a matte mid-pink colour. D.xx