October 25, 2014 | 1401 users online

Blush - Cover Girl - Classic Color in Iced Plum

rated 3 of 5 on 6/17/2013 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Piano34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The color is really nice BUT this product made me develop bumps on my face and broke me out tremendousley. I thought it was only me so i tried it on my sister and she also developed bumps and a huge rash on her face. Has anyone else experiencing that problem?

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by LavenderPearl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

Iced Plum is a lovely color, although the name is a little deceiving. I was surprised when I opened this to find that it definitely reads more like a light fuchsia/hot pink on my skin, although that may have worked in its favor. There are small multi-colored glitters in this blush, however unlike a lot of other Covergirl blushes I own I find that these are barely noticeable on the skin. The smell is typical of Covergirl cheek products, although not particularly overpowering once on the face.

The reason I'm giving this a 2 is because of the blush texture. For some reason, a lot of my Covergirl blushes seem to get this weird texture when I rub them that completely ruins the blush (sort of like pilling? photo will be attached). Unfortunately this has happened to my Iced Plum, rendering this once nicely-pigmented color pretty much unusable. |: I swatch this now and absolutely no color comes off; I use a brush and get the exact same results. For that reason, I would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by LaurentEsq

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Iced Plum is more hot pink than plum, but it's very flattering on cool toned skin. I'm fair and it's very pigmented on me - a little goes a long way. I like the classic color blushes better than CG cheekers blushes because there is much more product and it's easier to get to with your brush. The packaging is very basic with no bells and whistles and actually takes a little bit of assembly, but it's very easy and nothing that can't be figured out. As with a lot of CG products, this blush is highly scented with the Noxzema smell. It doesn't bother me, but it's something to keep in mind.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2011 12:34:00 PM More reviews by 12ain

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I adore the packaging for starters! I love the color but the pigmentation and lasting power is a bit short.. still an amazing product. I love the fresh scent! Will re-purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 9:32:00 PM More reviews by dawnsgleam

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Iced Plum is a gorgeous blush. It looks more pink than plum on me. Just as someone described it looks like you've just come in from the cold. This blush perks up my face so nicely. It has great pigmentation and applies like a dream.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2009 8:23:00 AM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

all I can say is I am having a great time with these blushes.

I save money. I love the look and finish. I have this blush in the Pink (I wrote a review already), but wanted something a bit more punchy for last night, and quite frankly did not want to pay more than $ 10..lol.

I looked at this and thought it would be perfect for a night look - and it was!! I love this color too.

The only thing which I find complicated, since I have two left thumbs is that I get it stuck when I open it -- other than that, I even love the smell which brings me back to H.S.!

I have so many MAC, NARS, Guerlain, Givenchy and HE blushes which I love and use -- this one is perfect to fit into those days when I want a light color and no fuss application.

No wonder I loved CG when I was a teenager!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2009 5:30:00 PM More reviews by cinnes225

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Color looked great in container and went on light but....

1) by the middle of the day the color turned brighter on me and I looked like a clown, and

2) I started developing bumps in my cheek area. I don't know if it is the dye in the blush color or something else in the product

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2009 1:27:00 AM More reviews by xAlleGegenAlle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blush, I just wish they would update it a bit. It looks and smells like it's from the 50's! The scent smells like my great grandmother's perfume and the packaging is bulky and cheap looking. the color is so pretty though, so I'm not going to stop using it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2009 3:16:00 PM More reviews by laninadiva

I love this blush! Like other reviewers have said, it is a great substitute for NARS Sin. It is a nice natural pink color, it looks like I came inside from the cold. There is a subtle glitter to it but not overwhelming. It is easy to apply. The brush leaves a lot to be desired but for the price, I don't expect miracles. The packaging isn't the greatest either. But the real reason I subtracted the lippie, is the smell. It is heavily fragranced for blush. It seems like a lot of Cover Girl products have a ton of fragrance in them. But for the quality and price of this blush, I am not going to complain. It is a winner!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2008 11:45:00 PM More reviews by ss14dk

i really like the simple packaging and the mirror. if you have sensitive skin or nose i would recommend this product though. it easy to blend and to put on and is really pigmented it have some giltter but not noticalbe only if you had a ton on in the bright light you can see it and just in the packaging in the light i good I like it