September 30, 2014 | 1847 users online

Lip Gloss - Urban Decay - Mini Lip Gunk Set

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2005 1:04:00 AM More reviews by loridances

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Unfortunaltey, I didn't care for these. Tasted awfull and stopped after trying 2 colors. Wasn't impressed with the colors either.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2003 5:40:00 PM More reviews by sweetpea81

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I just got the Mini Lip Gunk set from Sephora. I ordered it last week and it came today and I am not at all pleased with it. First of all the honey scent of Paranoid is terrible. Litter smells like bubbles. The Asphyxia in my set is broken -the little plastic piece that is supposed to take off the extra gloss in not attached, may not even be on the tube at all -so I can't even use Asphyxia. The only one I do like is HotPants -but it kind of feels like it's drying out my lips a little. And the size of these things is not what I expected. The site said small, but not tiny -ok these are tiny!!

I changed my mind about them once and wasn't going to order them, I should've stayed with that. I think I'm going to return them, 'cause one they're not what I expected, two the one is broken, and three they are killing my lips.

I don't suggest buying this set!.