September 30, 2014 | 1728 users online

Bath Treatments - Ahava - Ahava Dead Sea Bath Salts

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Missconsistency

Ahava is the most trustworthy distributors to obtain real Dead sea salt treatments and muds.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by vuvie

Was using this by the truckloads for my eczema. Works like magic but the pain... Oh the pain that will bring tears to the eyes....

I've found out about Epsom salt recently and stopped buying dead sea salt as both practically works the same except Epsom salt is way cheaper.

Eczema sufferers, save your money on this and go buy Epsom salt in bulk!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by emmanelson96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a great product. When I soak in the tub with this it makes me feel so relaxed. Dead Sea Salts are AMAZING at transforming skin to unbelievably soft heights. You will not regret buying this. Ahava has the best products and I have never regret buying any one of them.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2009 9:39:00 PM More reviews by 660eugenia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very nice experience. It smells beautiful, some kind of green apple, but not that strong chemical one you often meet in cheap shampoos. It did stung my scratches but I suppose because of Dead Sea minerals content . So it were not for a price I would use it every day

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 11:28:00 AM More reviews by lacou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Ahhh...so relaxing. I bought the honey herbal variety, though I would surely try the plain unscented. The honey herbal scent is really really addicting. I've never really seen the point in buying bath salts, but after a bath with this I feel really relaxed and detoxed but unless I score it at a good price it will remain an occasional treat. Another good use i found for it is to make your own sea salt spray. This is the classic way to achieve beachy waves, and I don't really see the point in buying a brand name sea salt spray since all you need is sea salt and water. I was looking at John Master's Sea Mist just to get a nice smelling variety but found it way to expensive for water, sea salt and lavender fragrance priced at $20 so I made my own with ahava dead sea salt. and it smells and works awesome so I get that lingering scent of the ahava salts that I love! Even if you just buy this product just for this purpose, you would get many many detoxing baths out of it so give it a try

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2009 3:44:00 PM More reviews by rubyredhead

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I purchased this after being approached in the mall by a man trying to sell me a kit of dead sea face care. It was too pricey so I opted to try and make my own.

I took about 1/2 a tablespoon and mixed it with my normal face wash, Aveeno Daily Scrub. The salt immediately dissolved in the mixture and I rubbed it on my face, and massaged it for a good 1-2 minutes.. then rinsed it off. WOW is all I can say. It left my face glowing and very soft. Only thing I found painful was in my cuticles-- I normally get papercuts, so any kind of cuts or abrasion will burn a little (okay a lot).

Last night I filled my bathroom sink (added about a tablespoon of dead sea salt) with very warm water and soaked my feet for about 20 minutes. During the last 5 minutes, I massaged my feet and scrubbed them with my fingertips... I dried them off and wow, my feet looked and felt a whole lot softer than before... I'm thinking if I use it again tonight and do the same method it will leave my feet in awesome condition. I work 40 hours a week as a file clerk so I'm ALWAYS on my feet running around our large office delivering/picking up files. This treatment was just what I needed on a friday night!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2009 4:23:00 AM More reviews by DearAlexandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Miles more softening and relaxing than my standard Epsom Salts. I have the unscented version and add my own essential oils. Also makes a good coarse body scrub when mixed with a bit of body cleanser before wetting your skin. Lovely.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2008 12:46:00 AM More reviews by audee1213

This is the real deal. These salts are therapeutic and totally result oriented. Takes care of the aches and pains, softens the skin, and enriches the skin with rare minerals. The dead sea is an amazing mystical place that has been healing people for thousands of years. IGNORE THE BAD REVIEWS THIS STUFF IS GREAT!! Not to mention Ahava is the only company that produces authentic direct dead sea products. They have a complete monopoly on the trade. Dont buy other dead sea products, they are not authentic nor from the dead sea, due to the trade exclusivity monopoly. Only Ahva is authorized by the Isreali Goverment to mine the salt. Tip: This stuff is dirt cheap at TJ Maxx, marshalls, etc. Will buy again and again!!! 5 lippies!!!

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2008 4:10:00 PM More reviews by gypcc

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm on the fence about this right now. I'm a psoriasis sufferer.... on my scalp... which makes it a lil difficult to treat.... since whatever i want to try has to get into my scalp & not so much my hair (not an easy task).

So having done some research on alternative cures/remedies... etc. Dead Sea Salts were recommended.

So... I found em at TJ maxx on sale (got the smaller size) and I used a small amont dissolved in water. Applied it where I needed it and left it on. There was a slight amount of stinging at first.... but it subsided pretty quickly, altho it also stung my hand which apparently had a few abrasions... and i'm thinking OUCH if you shaved your legs prior to bathing w/this... BUT.... i shampoo'd this morning & my scalp feels pretty good... not scaly or irritated. So we'll see!

I don't take baths often (and wouldnt want to for the price w/this stuff i don't think). So we'll see if it continues to help keep my scalp feeling good...

I'll update.

So far tho.... for outbreaks tho, vicks vapor rub is my quick cure!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2007 11:57:00 PM More reviews by deborahy30004

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a huge connoiseur of bath salts and bought a big tub (80 oz) at T.J. Maxx. Great value at $14.95 vs. $35+. I work out about an hour 4 days a week and my muscles are often sore. I soak in these salts with a few drops of my favorite essential oil - Tea Tree or Eucalytus or Geranium and my soreness is gone. Would buy again.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No