December 22, 2014 | 1201 users online

Sunscreen - MD Forte - SPF 30 Environmental Protection Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2011 2:05:00 AM More reviews by sdominguez75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This may sound odd, but I don't like to use this sunscreen during the day due to the slightly white cast it leaves on my face. I prefer using it in the evening right before I go to bed. After I wake up in the morning, my face is super smooth. It doesn't leave my face greasy or dried and I don't break out at all. I use this with the MD Replenish Hydrating Cleanser (morning and evening) and the VIVITE Daily Facial Moisturizer with SPF 30 (morning only).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2010 1:08:00 AM More reviews by Jinhee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use AHAs so I need sunscreen that deliver. I've used many over the years and I'm still looking for that HG one that can satisfy my needs. This one comes close and my foundation is staying put after five hours under 95 degrees and I'm still the color I started out this morning. Been using over three weeks and still happy with it and no sign of any "disturbances" yet, but it's still the honeymoon period. Will update if anything changes but for now, Environmental Protection Cream and Procyte sunscreen will do.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2010 11:20:00 AM More reviews by 678Julie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this sunscreen for about 2 weeks now and I love it! I can put it under my eyes and would not sting at all, like most suncreens I've used. It goes on smootly and does not streak or dry up my face. Most of all it works great with my combo oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2010 1:34:00 AM More reviews by sarahjessicaparker

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my HG sunscreen. It never breaks me out. It's lightweight enough to wear under makeup without pilling up or turning me white or shiny. A little goes a long way. I can use it near my eyes as long as it doesn't get IN my eyes- that burns really badly. It is portable, nonsmelly, nongreasy. I use it every single day on my face, neck, chest, hands. You can get it on sale at drugstore.com sometimes too.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2009 9:07:00 PM More reviews by netmom1

This is my HG facial sunscreen. Works great, completely absorbs into my skin and doesn't feal heavy. It's also non-irritating and doesn't cause breakouts! What more could I ask for?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2008 7:58:00 AM More reviews by moonchopin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have super oily acne prone skin. I've been using some pretty heavy stuff to control acne so I am peeling excessively and actually getting high acid peels done. This is BEST for those people who have underwent prostrength peels or just heavy duty acne meds that is drying/peeling their skin off. It doesnt burn sensitized skin. It does not cause acne unless you are allergic to specific ingredients. It is not meant as an oil control product. I would not use this as a normal every day my skin is fine sunscreen because like I said my face is an oil slick and it would just slide off - but it is a staple I plan to repurchase when I get peels done to protect the skin.

UNLESS you have normal skin that stays the same throughout the year - you cant have a one product fits all seasons kind of skincare routine.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2005 10:27:00 AM More reviews by kc_sunshine02

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used this for about a year because it did not make my acne worse. However, I decided that the formula was just too thick for my liking. I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin and it did not hydrate my skin. It just kind of sat on top of my skin, never sunk in. The reason I gave it 3 lippies is because of the high % of zinc oxide.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2004 5:50:00 PM More reviews by malane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This made my skin break out -- it's definitely too heavy & greasy for anyone with oily or probably even combo skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2004 6:54:00 PM More reviews by auctionskeptic

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this sunscreen!!! Living in the desert Southwest, sunscreen is an absolute must, but unfortunately, most of them are either too greasy or I can't stand the smell. This one has a nice matt finish and works wells under my foundation.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2004 1:42:00 PM More reviews by egoh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I agree with all the previous reviewers :) and All i can say about this spf cream is it's average. although it does not cause my skin to breakout, but it is heavy ! i guess it is made for people who had a "procedure" done, so maybe it's suppose to be like this?