November 21, 2014 | 1709 users online

Treatments (Face) - Philosophy - On A Clear Day H2O2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2010 1:06:00 AM More reviews by dreamlandlover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It really does get rid of breakouts quickly. I find that it works like benzoyl peroxide, but it's not as harsh. I wouldn't use it all the time though, just when your skin needs a little bit more help. My skin is sensitive, but it can tolerate this product. If I have a blemish, I'll just dab it on and leave it over night.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2009 12:21:00 AM More reviews by ThinkPink2683

I would love to buy this again but it's DC'ed! Coupled with Purity Made Simple, and Hope in a Jar, this stuff is amazing. I actually got a jar of this and HiaJ in a swap and mixed them together. When I ran out of my mix my face began to get worse. I don't exactly have problem acne, but I do get pimples and blackheads that are enough to bother me. I felt that it was actually slightly drying on it's own, but my pimples needed a little drying action.

When I ventured into the world of Bare Escentuals and broke out horribly with cystic acne, this cream (and Purity) saved my skin and made it better than ever!

I didn't notice it lightening my skin, but that may be because I didn't use it full strength. I've just swapped for a jar of it and I will be using it full strength this time. I didn't need to use any medicated acne treatment for my white and black heads when I use my Philosophy routine, and for that I am eternally grateful!!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/12/2009 12:35:00 AM More reviews by LuvAcoustic

oh boy what bad memories. When my acne was at its worse, i tried this as a naive teenager. Not only did it make me breakout progressively in moderately painful pimples, but it smelled like glue and turned my fair-medium skin even paler. I used this religiously before a huge event that i ended up not going to because of the breakouts this gave me. TERRIBLE STUFF.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2009 10:23:00 PM More reviews by fuzr

I love this product. I have oily skin and constant breakouts. I began using this product daily about 1 year ago, along with a few other philosophy skin care products. My skin has improved dramatically. I've gone from 4-5 new breakouts a day to 1-2 a week. My pores have shrunk. It is 20 dollars for a small package that will last you for 2 months, but it is worth it. Philosophy discontinued this product in February though, and now I feel a bit lost about what to use now. : (

rated 1 of 5 on 1/18/2009 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Duval

This stuff is thick and tacky. It looks more like hair pomade and will leave your face sticky and dry. My acne had never been worse since I started using the On a Clear Day regime. I had to stop after three months because I was fed up with it causing more breakouts. I bought another acne kit from Whole Foods and my skin cleared up in two days. Three months later and my face is still covered in red marks from the terrible acne this product gave me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2008 7:56:00 PM More reviews by xJsmn

I dont really know what to say about this product... I bought it because is was looking for something that takes care off your breakouts. The smell is a little bit funky. not really a nice smell, but not disgusting at all. the packaging is ok.. i like tubes more, but this is ok too. I put it on my face before i go to bed and the next morning my face feels amazingly soft. i haven't break out since using this, but it did not make a big difference for the red spots that i have.

I would maybe buy it again.

EDIT: Buyed another one, can't live without it anymore! Added one lippie.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2008 2:09:00 AM More reviews by heinyliciouz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I don't have sensitive skin, but this product BURNS. It didn't feel lightweight like the description said. It did not brighten my skin. It did not solve my acne problem at all. Cute name. But personally, I don't think it's worth the $20. It has a weird smell that makes me really sick after a while too. I used up the whole bottle and didnt see the difference. At least it didn't give me more acne.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2008 9:31:00 PM More reviews by kokoling

Another terrible product that Philosophy has come out with. It seems like all of their "acne-killer" products are failing me. I bought this with the On and Clear Day Cleanser for Oily Face. Not only did the cleanser increase oil production, but this cream did not work at all. I haven't noticed a difference. Not one speck of difference, and for the price, that just pisses me off. Do not buy it. You will be wasting money.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2008 4:27:00 PM More reviews by kcgaltv

This is the third time I've purchased this product. I really like it. I can apply it as a spot treatment or, if needed, use in a bigger area like my forehead, etc. It's a light, whipped texture w/ a non-offensive smell that sinks right in to my skin. He hydrogen peroxide helps to adjust the balance of the skin so that bacteria can't live/breed. The result is consistently smaller, and often fewer zits. The product lasts several months so it's worth the $20 I pay for it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2008 10:42:00 PM More reviews by brittanyjade

I am not sure how i feel about this. I didn't like the consistency- it feels very heavy and reminds me of the bleach i use to lighten to my eyebrows! I The smell is very strange- but not overpowering but it did sting my skin. I bought the full size jar and it looks like it would last a while because a little goes a long way. I have been using in about 3 weeks and have not seen much improvement in my skin. It might work well for others- but so far no noticeable results. I really wanted to like this but i doubt it is the right product for me. I would suggest getting a sample before you buy it.