September 18, 2014 | 2008 users online

Lip Gloss - Burt's Bees - Raspberry Lip Gloss

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2012 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Courtney14Jade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It works fine, but I wouldn't say there's anything 'special' about it. I really can't get over the smell, but it's the kinda lip gloss that you grab when you can't find anything else. I paid about 8 dollars for it, which is too expensive for something you don't even like. The packaging is good, but it's not convenient. I mean, you stick that in your pocket and it looks pretty bad. Overall, I won't buy this again. I can find something better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2009 7:42:00 PM More reviews by mtycer

Nor is it my favorite Burt's Bee's product. It's not terribly glossy, the smell is a little strong, and it's hard to get your finger in the pot. I ended up chucking this product before I even used a quarter of the product, because it didn't really do much for my lips. No color. I prefer the minty scented balm in the tin by Burt's Bees, or the lip balm stick. Would not buy this 'gloss' again.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2008 12:54:00 AM More reviews by MarciaChia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This lip gloss is not a gloss and a very terrible lip balm. It's a yellow petroleum-like lip balm in a metal lid glass jar. The smell is awful, and it totally does not moisturize, let along being a gloss. It went bad rather quickly, so I guess at least it is kind of natural. I think most of the lip balm or lip gloss do a much much better job than this.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2008 12:10:00 AM More reviews by skyy106

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This did not moisturize my lips at all. After I applied it to my lips, my lips felt like grainy. It has a bitter taste and hate the way it smells. I also hate the fact that you have to use your fingers to dig it out. Very unsanitary. It's going straight to the trash. Just wasted my money :(

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2008 11:21:00 AM More reviews by emma90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Defenitely not a lip-gloss. Not only did it not give me any moisture, my lips were left kinda dry. I also stopped using it for a bit so it started to smell real gross and is now unuseable.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2008 8:21:00 AM More reviews by CandyApple85

I don't really know why this is called a gloss, when its really a balm with quite a waxy texture.. it doesnt make my lips even slightly glossy. i like the smell, and i like the cute little pot, but i do think its a bit unhygienic to keep putting my fingers into it every time i want to apply it. it makes my lips feel soft and moisturised but i find they feel dry again very soon after applying it, so all in all i don't think its a particularly useful product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2008 10:16:00 AM More reviews by anjikins

I have to admit, I've been hooked to anything that says "Raspberry" on it, and so I bought this in a whim, and I must say though, that it smells gorgeous, and the consistency is fine (not too sticky). It is a little heavy (product-wise)! Will definitely buy again!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/24/2008 7:13:00 PM More reviews by athenegoddess

I like the smell, but its so hard to get it out of the pot.. kind of unsanitary. I got it at a sale for $2 at CVS. it's really cute, but not really practical, and doesn't really have a shine. More of a balm than a gloss.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2008 6:19:00 PM More reviews by superha74

I hate this gloss...the only thing it's good for is if you lick your lips a lot and you're looking for something to stop you...this will do the trick! It has a strange smell and it tastes like crap. It is very glossy but there are so many better product out in the market that I'll never need to resort to this. Definitely going to try to swap this...so disappointed because I LOOOOVE the lip balm...you win some, you lose some!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2008 6:06:00 PM More reviews by psycokittykat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a nice smelling lip gloss for when you want a little shine and moisture. Its not super shiny or thick and its good for those simple i don't want to wear a lot of makeup but i still want to look polished days.