April 16, 2014 | 1888 users online

Gels/Soaps - Suave - Moisturizing Body Wash in Aloe Vera & Water Lily

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2010 2:28:00 PM More reviews by AudreyElizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice, basic body wash. All Suave body washes lather well and get you clean and this one has a really pretty, subtle fragerance. I wish that I could find it locally.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2008 9:21:00 AM More reviews by teedums

I have always liked this shower gel. I was disappointed when they discontinued it but saw a bunch at Dollar Tree in 2007 so I bought 6 bottles of it. Then a few weeks ago I spotted it at Walmart, it looks like they release it as part of their Summer Limited Edition line. They have changed it a little, last time I saw it it was a more creamy light green, now it's clear and a tad darker in color, smells the same though. But it is a nice, clean, refreshing scent that is great for the warmer months, and it does the job. If I see it again I will buy more, though I have used so much lately I have grown a little tired of it. I will just put it away for the winter. All in all, another good product from Suave.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2006 3:44:00 AM More reviews by mosaic77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Suave Body Wash has been my steady for 5 years already. It's moisturizing but not too creamy. The best scent is actually Sweet Pea and Violet, but I like all of the scents in general. The other favorite of mine is body wash from Bath & Body Works which is a lot more expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2006 1:38:00 PM More reviews by JonMoss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the lather--when I choose bath gels I like lots of lather. That's my number one criteria for a good bath gel.
The gel feels so good against my skin. It makes it fun taking a shower. Excellent product and good value. It moisterizes really well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2005 8:32:00 PM More reviews by Janay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Sorry to be the odd person out, but I did not like the fragrance of this product. I think it has a strong, artificial floral smell that stayed on my skin all day and competed with my perfume. I had the same problem with the Ocean Breeze fragrance. On a positive note, the flip-top bottle was easy to use, and the body wash lathered well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2005 5:02:00 PM More reviews by santokie77

I too love this product. It gives a clean refreshing smell. I like using this when I don't want to clash scented body washes with perfumes.
I first tried this when it was in the clearance aisle at Target and it was $1.49 for the bigger bottle and with a coupon it was a great deal. After using this product and loving it, I keep repurchasing over and over again!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2005 8:25:00 PM More reviews by jul81after

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I think this is a good, basic body wash. It doesn't perform miracles, but it does get you clean. I bought this on a whim [I was going somewhere where I didn't want to smell like anything] and hoped this would do the job. And it did. I have normal skin (well on my body), and don't require anything special.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2004 2:40:00 AM More reviews by ProductJunkey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this body wash. It's inexpensive, smells great and feels good on your skin. It also rinses well so you feel oh so clean when you step out of the shower. I stock up on it whenever it's on sale!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2003 2:04:00 AM More reviews by Schemer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really like this stuff! My favorite drugstore body wash is currently Softsoap's Milk & Honey, but my boyfriend uses this (I guess he doesn't like the coconut-y smell of mine!) I tried this out of curiosity and was surprised to find that I really liked it! I have tried some of the other Suave body washes and have not cared for them, but I think that was mostly due in part to their scent. This product leaves you feeling and smelling clean. It did leave a little residue, but not too bad. I would repurchase this particular Suave scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2003 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Debra65

I have been using this about a year and love the scent and the moisturizing! I will not go back to Olay after using this cheaper, better smelling body wash.