Yankee Candles Sage & Citrus

4.2

on 10/26/2014 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this scent - the right blend of green herbal (straight up sage NOT basil) and lemony notes. Pricey and limited throw but I come back to it time & again. Great for the kitchen, bath or living room or in the car.

on 8/3/2012 2:44:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE this scent! Very herbal and citrusy smelling. I'm already on my second candle of this scent and I will definitely keep buying it!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Grey, Curly, Coarse

Hotel soap.

- D.A.

on 7/6/2012 11:05:00 AM

I like that Yankee Candle now offers both the original "country style" jars as well as more streamlined modern pillars. Sage and citrus has become a favorite of mine. I was worried it would smell too herby, too plant-like, too astringent. It is perfect! The subtle talc notes temper the earthy clean notes, and balances the scent. Very pleasant, clean, and sophisticated!

on 6/5/2011 1:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This candle smells really fresh. It's herbs and a hint of citrus. It just is a nice and enjoyable scent to have going.

on 1/12/2011 5:24:00 PM

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this candle! This will be my next purchase once I run out of my Mistletoe. It's so fresh and clean. It's not the sweetish, bakery-ish, cloying type, which I think defeat the purpose of refreshing the house. I definitely recommend this.

on 3/31/2010 8:09:00 PM

The smell is awful. I would not use this in the kitchen because it sure clashed with the smell of great food being prepared. Trust me, you don't want this one.

I just finished the 3-wick tumbler. The candle was excellent to the last drop of wax. Sage & Citrus is a fresh mix of herbs with a splash of just the right amount of citrus. Very cozy and relaxing, especially on cold, snowy days! Will definitely repurchase!

on 11/11/2009 1:42:00 PM

I remember picking this up last year and returning it for some reason. Come this fall, I picked it up again and I love, LOVE it! Citrus & sage is the candle I burn when I feel stressed, anxious. I find this fragrance calming, peaceful. The citrus in this sage/citrus combo is not overpowering at all, as I find with most fragrances that contain citrus. This is the candle I would love to smell while getting pampered at a spa.

on 1/2/2009 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is my absolute favorite Yankee scent. Smells very "spa-like" and as others have mentioned, earthy. I have 12 full size Yankee candles right now but this is one I buy over and over. Smells clean and just nice. I hate walking into someone's house and being knocked over by a strong fruity/foody scent and don't get me started on vanilla. This on the other hand seems a warm, comforting combination of what a calm, happy home smells like. It's uplifting in winter and sensuous in summer. I do hope this one is never discontinued!!

Popular Candles