August 2, 2014 | 872 users online

Candles - Yankee Candles - Sage & Citrus

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

LOVE this scent! Very herbal and citrusy smelling. I'm already on my second candle of this scent and I will definitely keep buying it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/2/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by MoxieCrimefighter

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Grey, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

Hotel soap.

- D.A.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2012 11:05:00 AM More reviews by Mereleigh

I like that Yankee Candle now offers both the original "country style" jars as well as more streamlined modern pillars. Sage and citrus has become a favorite of mine. I was worried it would smell too herby, too plant-like, too astringent. It is perfect! The subtle talc notes temper the earthy clean notes, and balances the scent. Very pleasant, clean, and sophisticated!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2011 1:07:00 AM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This candle smells really fresh. It's herbs and a hint of citrus. It just is a nice and enjoyable scent to have going.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2011 5:24:00 PM More reviews by hesperia

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this candle! This will be my next purchase once I run out of my Mistletoe. It's so fresh and clean. It's not the sweetish, bakery-ish, cloying type, which I think defeat the purpose of refreshing the house. I definitely recommend this.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/31/2010 8:09:00 PM More reviews by mighttango

The smell is awful. I would not use this in the kitchen because it sure clashed with the smell of great food being prepared. Trust me, you don't want this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2010 5:31:00 PM More reviews by picklemesoftly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just finished the 3-wick tumbler. The candle was excellent to the last drop of wax. Sage & Citrus is a fresh mix of herbs with a splash of just the right amount of citrus. Very cozy and relaxing, especially on cold, snowy days! Will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2009 1:42:00 PM More reviews by sweetnsnooty

I remember picking this up last year and returning it for some reason. Come this fall, I picked it up again and I love, LOVE it! Citrus & sage is the candle I burn when I feel stressed, anxious. I find this fragrance calming, peaceful. The citrus in this sage/citrus combo is not overpowering at all, as I find with most fragrances that contain citrus. This is the candle I would love to smell while getting pampered at a spa.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2009 12:48:00 PM More reviews by blondefornow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my absolute favorite Yankee scent. Smells very "spa-like" and as others have mentioned, earthy. I have 12 full size Yankee candles right now but this is one I buy over and over. Smells clean and just nice. I hate walking into someone's house and being knocked over by a strong fruity/foody scent and don't get me started on vanilla. This on the other hand seems a warm, comforting combination of what a calm, happy home smells like. It's uplifting in winter and sensuous in summer. I do hope this one is never discontinued!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2008 10:34:00 AM More reviews by DinahT

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite yankee candle scent. I like the herb/citrusy smell. It's a less obvious scent than some of their food scents, which I find a bit too overwhelming. I've been through one of the large housewarmers and am now have one of the large 3-wick candles. I'd buy this one over and over....it's such a great scent for the kitchen, living room, and dining room. I wish they made more nuanced scents like this! The only draw back is the packing. I really hate the cheesy yankee candle packaging, but at least the 3-wick candle has a more modern look.