September 18, 2014 | 2045 users online

Lipstick - Estee Lauder - All Day Lipstick Frosted Apricot

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by LeenieXD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Black

I just got this color because I needed something to get the gift with purchase but seeing this lipstick now, I honestly love it. The color and perfect and the texture is so nice for all skin tones especially a big darker ones like mine. There aren't much shimmer or any big chunks of glitter so it's awesome. I just love the packaging as well. So vintage looking and glamourous. Basically I love everything about this product and the price wasn't so bad. I'd totally justify buying it again!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Sumac43

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have used this product and color for over 30 years. It always gets compliments when I wear it and I count on it whether at work or play. When my local source stopped carrying it, I went on a hunt and it wasn't long before I found a new store. I also like the Rich and Rosy but just about any All Day Lipstick will be a good choice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/4/2011 11:38:00 AM More reviews by mitzigaynor15

I was cleaning out some of my old makeup and came across an old tube of this from the 80s. Of course, based on age I should have tossed it right away but nostalgia took over. My mom and aunt used to wear this shade all the time. It still smells good and the color hadn't changed. I tried it on. Amazing. This shade looks good on so many skin tones. It instantly brightens my face and makes my blue eyes sparkle. I had a patient ask me what lipstick I was wearing because it looked "so beautiful." I put together an order online and bought a new tube. I am so impressed with the quality of E.L. lipsticks. The case it came in is a nice, heavy, gold case. The product isn't wobbly, like some lipsticks that make you feel like they are going to fall apart. E.L. lipsticks are solid and high quality, so I can understand the prices somewhat. Unfortunately I can't afford to buy E.L. as often as I'd like. I wish I could have their entire line. My one complaint about the All-Day lipsticks is that they are slightly drying if you don't add some gloss over the top or balm underneath, however, this can deter the long wear of the product. BTW, I still have that old tube of lipstick--it reminds me of mom.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2009 12:57:00 AM More reviews by Corporate_Stooge

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used to love to get these in the EL bonuses until they stopped putting in this color and changed to others. but I never forgot this one. It's perfect for the beach now that I live in Hilton Head SC area. The tenacity seems pretty good and the pretty case reminds me of the one Marilyn Monroe had in the movie Niagra. Will purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2009 5:09:00 PM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh I love this lipstick. I got this in a gwp in late last year from Macys so I was not into bright summery colors and I was going to give it away so I'm glad I kept it through winter. I finally went through my makeup few days ago and saw this color, and completely fell in love because the orangey colors are going to be so hot this year. It looks tangerine orange in the tube so I was a lil weary but It looks lovely on me. It is not an orange, its a medium peach coral. Perfect color I was looking for anyway for this summer. I'm so so glad I found my color. The esteelauder website it looks like a fushia, its definitely not a hot pink, its a peachy coral. I really hope they do not discontinue this color.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2005 3:48:00 PM More reviews by StellarBella

This color is in the coral category which looks alright on my face but is more of a summer look than winter. The lipstick tends to be drying and will wipe off. The packaging is glitzy gold with ridges. This is not my fave, and I would not get it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2003 10:49:00 PM More reviews by GlamDiva

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've gone through several EL Frosted Apricot lipsticks, and also like
the matching nail color for toes in the summer. Frosted Apricot is an oldie but goodie, and a real workhorse for spring and summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2003 10:52:00 AM More reviews by pinkangel3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pretty Apricot color...looks pretty on...nice for spring and summer...