September 16, 2014 | 1843 users online

Shampoo - Alberto Vo5 - Blueberries snd Cream Replinishing Shampoo

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2008 7:34:00 PM More reviews by rosie32282

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Man, I wish they would bring this one back! I loved the lather, the warm blueberry pie scent and the silky hair it gave. I miss this one and the peaches and cream shampoo so much!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2007 9:05:00 AM More reviews by Javan2007

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used many V05 shampoos over the years, and they are very high in quality. I just hate the smell of this one! To me, it smells sickening and too sweet and it almost makes me gag to smell it. ;-( It does make my hair soft though. If you like it, try the V05 Kiwi Lime, Raspberry, or Honeydew Melon Smoothie as they smell awesome!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2006 10:36:00 PM More reviews by Waterandfork

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE the smell of this stuff. When I first bought it, I couldnt use it cause it weighed my hair down WAY too much, so I put it aside, and a few months later used it again. The smell was incredible, and for a few weeks it worked well with my hair, but it ended up weighing it down again. For the price it was incredible, and if I ever see anymore Ill definently buy it again, even if just for the smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2005 8:20:00 PM More reviews by DealerGirl2005

What a great inexpensive drugstore find! For $.99 I get a great true smelling blueberry shampoo that cleans throughly. It makes a great body wash as well:)

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2005 3:10:00 PM More reviews by shebusy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

And I thought the conditioner was bad! This stuff is horrible for long wavy hair! Tangles, Tangles, and more Tangles! Smells good though I'll give it that much.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2005 1:48:00 PM More reviews by bubblygirl

This is a pretty good shampoo for its price. I'd give it a 4.5--it's not worth 5 but it is close. I bought this after I ran out of a really bad Suave shampoo and I have to say, it is pretty moisturizing, especially when paired with the conditioner. When I rinse both out, my hair is soft and so smooth--not an oil-slick like some moisturizing shampoos can make hair. I don't have to use too much to get my hair really clean, and it seems to be making my hair a lot healthier and shinier, and of course, tons softer.

However, if you're looking for a shampoo that is the first step in frizz-control, this isn't it. The strawberry smoothing one from this line is so much better for that. I'll definitely repurchase, and maybe look for styling products that can stop the frizz better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2005 11:03:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The scent of this is one of the best, ever. If you love blueberries you'll love this. Great shampoo, cleans hair quite nicely.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2004 10:25:00 PM More reviews by CinderellaSP03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My mom got this for me for my birthday because she knows i am obsessed with Vo5 shampoos, but unfortunately, this Blueberry one does not measure up to the others. I enjoy a good clarifying shampoo every now and then, but this totally dried out my hair and made it "squeaky-clean" (which is supposedly awful for your hair). The scent was wonderful though, but I think the formula of this shampoo only works with extremely oily hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/19/2003 5:15:00 AM More reviews by Whitster

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this product b/c it was dirt cheap and smelled really good. It is very drying and harsh , however I would recommend using it as a clarifying shampoo once a week. Also, it would make a yummy body wash.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/15/2003 11:17:00 PM More reviews by catgoddess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff smells so sick! I'm not even joking! It smells so overly sweet. It lingers in the air after you get out of the shower. I hate it!!!!!!! I absolutely hate, it's so horribly! I don't mind the fomula of Vo5, but I hate this smell.