Maybelline Wet Shine Diamonds - Peach Glimmer

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/15/2007 10:51:00 AM

Love this color. It's a bit more pink than the lipgloss with the same name. Grapefruit pink, as described below, is a good description of the color. That, plus a TON of gold shimmer which is not as fine as "frost" and less chunky than "glitter". Bright, but not too bright and lots of fun :D

on 2/28/2005 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Peach, yellow, and orange sparkles in a translucent peach base; definitely made for layering. I don't like the look of just this on my nails, but it looks nice and cute with a pale skin pink base and I absolutely adore it with Maybelline Wet Shine in Juicy Tomato (gives a Chinese New Year sparkler effect). Tends to go on thick with LOTS of glitter, perfect summertime-going-out shade for my toes.
PACKAGING: Crappy! The lid broke so it's kind of hard to use, but it isn't drying out.
PRICE: Something like $3.00 USD; I think I got it on sale at CVS.
PROS: Cute, sparkly.

CONS: Packaging.
SUMMARY: Cute, cheap, lovely.
WILL buy again. continued >>

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Ding ding ding! We have a winner! This is THE perfect toenail polish for summer! It's a bright peachy pink shade with golden glitter. Similar to marquise peach, but a little "younger." It is very pretty and fun, and perfect for sandal weather. This is definitely my HG polish for summer!

on 3/14/2004 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

At first I wasen't to impressed with this shade, but now it's one of my favorites! It's a grapefruit pink with peach, and tons of gold sparkles. Very summery and tropical!

Don't be put off by the orange in the tube, the color is really nothing like that on. continued >>

on 7/8/2003 12:10:00 PM

I *LOVE* this shade. Out of the thousands (heh) of nail polishes that I have these days, this one's definitely in the top ten now. It looks exactly like MAC Nymphette Lipglass as nail polish. It's a beautiful light pink with gold shimmer. It looks great on toes OR fingers. I only have one coat of it on my nails right now and it's perfectly fine, gorgeous and subtle. Wonderful shade for any time of year.

on 6/8/2003 4:04:00 AM

This color is a lot more shimmery than Luminous Lilac. It's a cool bright pink with distinct gold microglitter in it. It's a bit eye-catching on the nails so not everyone will like it there, but it does look fantastic on toenails :) Decent staying power and lasts at least 3-4 days on me before chipping.

Popular Polishes